NAOKO MORI, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

timelord81r

I like that pic at the bottom Rob - verrrry nice!
Agreed I hadn't seen that one before

I am surprised that Mr Mori-to-be didn't post this one

NaokoMorisyfychannel082610.jpg

I was at work, that pic is actually my screen saver on my mac book at home :-) ;-)

mr mori, i like that ;-)

I was at work, that pic is actually my screen saver on my mac book at home :-) ;-)
;)

mr mori, i like that ;-)
Thought you might!

Where you get them from??????

just off google images, she doesnt have a official site does she. such a pity, she would make a fortune from me if she had a shop ;-)

Where you get them from??????
Google for me as well. I have never seen these images at any of the dealers. Yet.

I have a few images I will be sending to photobox of her when she is finally announced ;-)

I might even buy 2 extra autos on top of the silver one if she is announced, yep, me!! extra autos lol

I might even buy 2 extra autos on top of the silver one if she is announced, yep, me!! extra autos lol

Who are you and what have you done to Mr. Photo Shoot?:YAHOO:

lol, I love naoko she is worth risking my rep for ;-)

Mr photoshoot had been abducted. I wouldn't mind her at a CM because I would get a photoshoot with her... She is beautiful.

Who are you and what have you done to Mr. Photo Shoot?:firedevil:

To be honest id prefer her at a CM also as I plan to attend (fingers crossed) all CM'S every year. hub in may is a really bad time for me, so I wont be going UNLESS naoko is announced. I couldnt make hub 4 as I ended up working, and hub 1 was it? was before my time as a convention goer, I wont let her slip through my fingers again.

1of2 taunts me with his 2? 3? photos, my how I hate him for those pics and all you lot having pics with the beautiful naoko. damn you all to hell, lol ;-)

lol, I love naoko she is worth risking my rep for ;-)

Mr photoshoot had been abducted. I wouldn't mind her at a CM because I would get a photoshoot with her... She is beautiful.

To be honest id prefer her at a CM also as I plan to attend (fingers crossed) all CM'S every year. hub in may is a really bad time for me, so I wont be going UNLESS naoko is announced. I couldnt make hub 4 as I ended up working, and hub 1 was it? was before my time as a convention goer, I wont let her slip through my fingers again.

1of2 taunts me with his 2? 3? photos, my how I hate him for those pics and all you lot having pics with the beautiful naoko. damn you all to hell, lol ;-)

Not that you're obsessed, are ya Rob? :D

Only 2 photoshoots with Naoko.....so far :wub: . The most photoshoots I have had with a Torchwood guest is 4 with Eve Myles.

• 3 months later...

I need to change the title to PLEASE DO NOT get naoko for this, with this being in may (why cant it be june or july) I cant see any way ill be able to get this off work as ive already booked chevron and CM17 off in may, knowing my luck she will be announced for this and i cant make it AGAIN :-(

Why not just keep it to the general guest suggestions section and if she's announced for an event, book that event. Can't really say 'don't get this guest for the event because I can't make it'(don't get me wrong I'm not attending this either and want to meet Naoko)

• Moderators

Yeah I can't see Naoko signing based on when one person is or isn't attending :chair:

Though if she knows anything of Rob's love for her, she's probably more likely to sign up if she knows he isn't going :chair:

Why not just keep it to the general guest suggestions section and if she's announced for an event, book that event. Can't really say 'don't get this guest for the event because I can't make it'(don't get me wrong I'm not attending this either and want to meet Naoko)

its not all that easy when you work weekends, you have to pick and choose and fight to get the right ones off and with so many events, weekend workers cant make em all.

was joking about changing the title lol, but yer I cant make this and I bet she gets announced lol. I pray I can make what ever show is is next at

I would hope next time she's announced it's for a regular signing. I don't attnend the Hub's and I think she's done 2 now?

She was originally scheduled for C-Manchester and cancelled, and maybe cancelled another she was rescheduled for if I remember correctly? Would be nice to see her at a normal event

And I realise it's not easy if you work weekends. I don't work weekends but travelling from Scotland I often have to try and get Mondays off and sometimes Fridays, so it's difficult for a lot of people. The only thing we can do is wait for the guests we want, and when that happens, book for said event.

Edited by JacknDaniel