whats your con song?

Midnight

i'm not talking THE con songs, i'm talking about the song that reminds you of the cons? it can be one of THE songs, but i was wondering if there are any others? (i have a thing for music questions don't i hehe)

My con song has got to be the theme from Joe 90, just because of the bewildered expressions it produced when I ran onto the dance floor with a chair at Hub 3.

Song that makes me think of cons? Hmmm, now that's more difficult. Possibly 'Let Me Entertain You' by Robbie Williams.

My con song has got to be the theme from Joe 90, just because of the bewildered expressions it produced when I ran onto the dance floor with a chair at Hub 3.

Song that makes me think of cons? Hmmm, now that's more difficult. Possibly 'Let Me Entertain You' by Robbie Williams.

Oh, I didn't know what that theme music was from, I was wondering what it could be and I also had a strange expression when people did the same with a chair at Hub 5. :WAVE:

xxx

Yep, that was myself and Sister Carrion going WTF??? And I have no frame of reference for this!

Yep, that was myself and Sister Carrion going WTF??? And I have no frame of reference for this!

Ah, but you're getting used to it now, aren't you? Even if silly knee put paid to Joe 90 for me on Saturday.

• 1 month later...