Guest Suggestions

Count Fooku

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about John Williams?

I think where the world of filmscores goes, this man is a true living legend.

What would the following films sound like without his incredible compositions?

* Star Wars

* Indiana Jones

* Schindlers List

* ET

* War of the Worlds

* Close Encounters of the Third Kind

* Harry Potter

* Jaws

* Superman

* Ferris Buellers day off

* Jurassic Park

* Lost in Space

Unbelievable talent!

Edited by Rhianydd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely agreeing with Lauren Bacall.

Aside from her, how about:

Burt Ward

Roy Thinnes

James Arness

Robert Conrad

Tom Selleck

James Garner

Martin Milner & George Maharis (stars of the 1960s 'Route 66')

Martin Landau

David McCallum

Martin Landau is doin his first signing event this year so hopefully he will like it and SM can invite him !

Edited by Skylover

Ha!! Probably the funniest guest suggestion i've ever read for Autographica!!

Glad you liked that one Mr Porter, but which one were you alluding too!

Well I had posted my reply in the separate topic you started for Kim Kardashian!!! (but i'm guessing because you started about 5 individual guest suggestion topics - a mod combined them into the correct place :wub: )

Edited by keithporter23

Ha!! Probably the funniest guest suggestion i've ever read for Autographica!!

Well I had posted my reply in the separate topic you started for Kim Kardashian!!! (but i'm guessing because you started about 5 individual guest suggestion topics - a mod combined them into the correct place :wub: )

OOh sorry Mr Porter, I'm some what new to this posting thing so my sincerest apologies and all that. How about Mike Yarwood?

Poor old Ronnie was a total nobody in the robbery: as is widely known, his ONLY role was to find a train driver and he even got THAT wrong!

His 30-year sentence was just spiteful: you don't even get that sort of time for murder.:jason:

Well, I don't wish to play Devils advocate, but if it was your dad who got bashed on the 'ead and seriously injured, and died years later due in part to the initial injury, would you feel the same. Also you do get that sort of time for murder, Sutcliffe, Nielson, Hindley, Brady, Bronson etc.

Edited by runningambassador

Well I had posted my reply in the separate topic you started for Kim Kardashian!!! (but i'm guessing because you started about 5 individual guest suggestion topics - a mod combined them into the correct place :D )

Guilty :D

I did consider adding a quote to which post you were replying to but didn't as it stayed directly after the post anyway and it appeared obvious to me. To be fair the obvious thing was probably due to the fact that I knew which post you were replying to. Maybe not as obvious to anyone who hadn't seen it prior to the 'move'.

OOh sorry Mr Porter, I'm some what new to this posting thing so my sincerest apologies and all that.
No apology needed.

Generally within each event section you will find that someone will have started a general 'guest suggestion' thread. If you want to see a guest/s for this event that will be the best place to post it. It's easier to find them all in the same post. Also if everyone created a new post then quite rapidly we would have pages of individual guest requests and other non-guest related posts would just get swallowed up.

If you want to suggest a guest for any event in general rather than a specific event then there is a dedicated section (below) for that. If you can't find an existing thread for a guest that you would like to attend then just creaste a new one.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=68158

OOh sorry Mr Porter, I'm some what new to this posting thing so my sincerest apologies and all that.
No apology needed.

Exactly - I see you're a new member on the forum; so welcome runningambassador!

Edited by keithporter23

No apology needed.

Exactly - I see you're a new member on the forum; so welcome runningambassador!

That's real nice Mr Porter, glad to know someone and have a potential friend on board instead of being all alone.