What Ticket Number Are You?

davidbrookes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fellow Hub-mates

I'm Gold 48 :D and for those that know me I am usually followed around by my con-buddy Kathryn who unfortunately is not coming to Hub 6, but I have *conned* others into putting up with me for the weekend!! :cylon:

Bring it on! ;)

Amanda

Hi fellow Hub-mates

I'm Gold 48 :thumbup: and for those that know me I am usually followed around by my con-buddy Kathryn who unfortunately is not coming to Hub 6, but I have *conned* others into putting up with me for the weekend!! :whistling:

Bring it on! :clap:

Amanda

Looking forward to seeing you again Hunni

xxx

I'm Gold errrr............ hang on............. letter is other side of the room grrrrrr

Gold 57!

Hi fellow Hub-mates

I'm Gold 48 :thumbup: and for those that know me I am usually followed around by my con-buddy Kathryn who unfortunately is not coming to Hub 6, but I have *conned* others into putting up with me for the weekend!! :whistling:

Amanda

xxx

I'm Gold errrr............ hang on............. letter is other side of the room grrrrrr

Gold 57!

Looking forward to seeing you too sweets - hope your back is better but remember I will help if I can.

xx :WAVE:

Hi fellow Hub-mates

I'm Gold 48 :thumbup: and for those that know me I am usually followed around by my con-buddy Kathryn who unfortunately is not coming to Hub 6, but I have *conned* others into putting up with me for the weekend!! :D

Amanda

xxx

Gold 57!

Looking forward to seeing you too sweets - hope your back is better but remember I will help if I can.

xx :WAVE:

It's a lot better now thanks, but I'll come find you if it starts again - and this time I'll have more time and won't have to worry about punching people or controling queues :lol:

xx

:angel:

but I have *conned* others into putting up with me for the weekend!! :P

By that, she means me! But I'm coming on my lonesome this time, so it works out well for us!

Oh, and I'm G63!

You know you love me really! xx :angel: