056: Valtharen

057: cowgrrl

Edited by davidbrookes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Silver 10

I splurged more because of needing a decent seat so I can lip read than because I want lots of photos because I'm anticipating a busier con than Hub 5. My photo with Murray at Hub 5 is the first official one I've had taken with a con guest since 1999!

• Moderators

You only find out at time-of-purchase if you buy your ticket at the previous event.

We (well, I say 'we', I mean davidbrookes) could still keep a track of everyone as they buy tickets though, just with ticket type, and add in the actual numbers for bought-online people once the letters come out.

I've just bought mine, and I can't see a number! Will I find out when I get my letter? Or is there any way to find out sooner (I may be a little too excited about this)

Oh and I'm Standard

You'll find out when you get your letter hun.

GAH! I'm going to be on tenter hooks until then then!

You only find out at time-of-purchase if you buy your ticket at the previous event.

We (well, I say 'we', I mean davidbrookes) could still keep a track of everyone as they buy tickets though, just with ticket type, and add in the actual numbers for bought-online people once the letters come out.

Yep when I get round to updating it, I will put in the sections after the specific numbers individuals with ??? then their name, once confirmation is received and you post it on here, I will slot it into the correct place :)

Yep when I get round to updating it, I will put in the sections after the specific numbers individuals with ??? then their name, once confirmation is received and you post it on here, I will slot it into the correct place :)

Need to get the hotel sorted now!

I'm Silver number 7, it was first time booking at the event itself this time, my friend Rachel is Silver number 5 and her mum's Silver number 6 too :D

Omg, are you sure? Because when I paid the lady wrote silver 005 Down on the piece of paper (I paid cash) D: can you like check because I don't wanna end up getting like the last/highest silver because they forgot to put me in properly or put two silver 5s down!?

Showmasters, if you read this would yu possible be able to check? My name is Natalie Green, thanks

Edited by torchwoodangel93

• Moderators

If they did accidentally put down 2 silver 5s, I'd imagine that the worst that would happen would be that one of them would become silver 6, and all the numbers above that get bumped up one.

If they did accidentally put down 2 silver 5s, I'd imagine that the worst that would happen would be that one of them would become silver 6, and all the numbers above that get bumped up one.

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying it now so that I don't end up being missed out from the tickets when they send them out, and end up having to be added to the end of ALL the silvers :s

wow james masters has a big pull, next year and quite a few tickets sold days after the alst hub
James is always a very popular person with a huge fan base covering Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Torchwood, and I would guess now Caprica. Plus his musical career. A real nice guy who is very down to earth.

Edit: He attended last years Hallowhedon with a bad back and was laid on tables for his auto sessions. His dedication to his fans can't be questioned.

Edited by 1of2

Omg, are you sure? Because when I paid the lady wrote silver 005 Down on the piece of paper (I paid cash) D: can you like check because I don't wanna end up getting like the last/highest silver because they forgot to put me in properly or put two silver 5s down!

Yeah, I think so, my friends were in front of me in the que and they told me they were Silver 5 and Silver 6. I was after them and am pretty sure they said Silver 7 when I paid, best bet is to ask them directly, I'm interested now too :)

Omg, are you sure? Because when I paid the lady wrote silver 005 Down on the piece of paper (I paid cash) D: can you like check because I don't wanna end up getting like the last/highest silver because they forgot to put me in properly or put two silver 5s down!

Yeah, I think so, my friends were in front of me in the que and they told me they were Silver 5 and Silver 6. I was after them and am pretty sure they said Silver 7 when I paid, best bet is to ask them directly, I'm interested now too :)

Hmm, well the group of about 3 or 4 infront of me were all buying gold, and then the lady infront of them said she was going to be silver 003 and the lady directly begin mr was buying standard, so maybe they accidentally missed out 4 and did 2 5s, or I saw it wrong..? Lol, yeah I'll just email them to ask, thanks anyway :)