Tickets on Sale Now!

showmasters

Will be getting my gold ticket in the next couple of days hopefully. Then I just need to sort out two gold for my two friends. How lovely I am lol.

Very!

Hugs

Yes but you're defeating the object of a birthday present by buying me something at Hub 6 lol :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Curious to know who if this event is likely to sell out? I have no idea what it's been like for previous events since I've not been to any of the previous one, but I'm determined to get a ticket for this one once I get the money together after xmas :P

Curious to know who if this event is likely to sell out? I have no idea what it's been like for previous events since I've not been to any of the previous one, but I'm determined to get a ticket for this one once I get the money together after xmas :P
Hopefully it will but no-one can say for certain. I would imagine that the first Hub was closet to selling out (with John Barrowman in attendance). As far as I know the last few haven't.

Usually ME/Yvie will post an update on here when tickets start running low, so just keep checking. Personally I think you would be okay until after Christmas.

• 4 weeks later...