Autographica 17 2011 NEW DATE

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce the date for Autographica 17. It will take place at the new date October 14TH to 16TH Radisson Edwardian London Heathrow

Keep an eye on this forum for the latest event news and guest announcements.

The website will be updated in the next week

guest attending the canceled May date will be reconfirmed asap for the new date

we also plan to be back in birmingham in 2012 :D

We look forward to seeing you there

;)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

is this right.... this is an autograph show

and a question.... is it all about autographs and could you expect to have dealers of autographs with like harry potter doctor who stark trek e.t.c...

thanks

also does it matter what room you have becuase theres a special code on the website and how do you use that thanks again

is this right.... this is an autograph show

and a question.... is it all about autographs and could you expect to have dealers of autographs with like harry potter doctor who stark trek e.t.c...

thanks

also does it matter what room you have becuase theres a special code on the website and how do you use that thanks again

It is a signing event, but different to the likes of Collectormania/LFCC. It is a much smaller event than those. As such there are considerably less dealers. The last time I went I can only recall one dealer that covered the likes of Who, Potter etc. The rest appeared to be more 'real world' (i.e. astronauts, military, sports etc) orientated. That was a couple of years ago though, so if someone else can provide more 'current' info please...

As for the rooms/code, from the website

Contact the hotel direct and quote the booking reference

Autographica Booking Code : 1010AUT

Rates are

Single £60 B&B

Twin or Double £84 B&B

Triple £120 B&B

Radisson Telephone +44 (0)20 8759 6311

The code will cover the room types that are specified. Just quote it when you book a room. Edited by 1of2