>>The Hub 6

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce the date for >>The Hub 6. It will take place from 20th - 22nd May 2011 at The Park Inn Hotel, Northampton.

Keep an eye out on this forum for the latest event news and guest announcements.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

;)

I can't wait, booked my ticket at The Hub 5 and my hotel room's reserved with the deposit too, just got to wait for the train tickets to go on sale now. Gonna get them as soon as they're out this time, ended up paying quite a lot more last time as I left it a bit last minute, oops lol :wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

Has anyone booked hotel over the phone and how easy was it?

In other words, did they let you put the deposit down, or did you have to pay the full amount this time?

You should be able to book a room just with the deposit! :D

Mark :P

Thanks Mark,

I know I spoke to you about it on Saturday, but I wanted too make sure others didn't have any problems.

I was wondering what was happening with the hotel as I didn't get a chance to book at the weekend, but I'll give them a ring either tonight or tomorrow.

xxx

You can phone them and put a £10 per person deposit down hwen you phone them, and then pay the rest at the event.

xx

At the hotel I was told it was £20 per person deposit for a 3 night stay - which I paid quite happily as at least I know I have me room in the Park now. This comes off the total for the room, which I'm hoping is at the con rate though they didn't actually say.

I was wondering what was happening with the hotel as I didn't get a chance to book at the weekend, but I'll give them a ring either tonight or tomorrow.

xxx

You can phone them and put a £10 per person deposit down hwen you phone them, and then pay the rest at the event.

xx

At the hotel I was told it was £20 per person deposit for a 3 night stay - which I paid quite happily as at least I know I have me room in the Park now. This comes off the total for the room, which I'm hoping is at the con rate though they didn't actually say.

I was charged £20 per person too. They told me the rate has now gone up to £68 per night. Just thought I'd pass on what I was just told on the phone.

Just got to find a roomie, and a ticket haha

xxx

xx

I was charged £20 per person too. They told me the rate has now gone up to £68 per night. Just thought I'd pass on what I was just told on the phone.

Just got to find a roomie, and a ticket haha

Your other half not going this time then?

5 weekends in may, conventions on 4 of them, man not good :-(

Start saving!

although yes need to save thats not th eproblem, I cant get all the weekends off work in may!!!!!!!! so i cant go to them all, Im getting really upset with clashes and some months with 20 cons and others with none.

and unfortunatly unless hub 6 gets naoko hub 6 might be the one to perish, which is a shame as i loved hub 5

• 5 months later...

Without sounding bad. I love going to The Hub and have attended all so far but I was hoping for other guests. Ben and Gerald are nice guests but are both background actors. Colin, James and James are excellent so how about some actors that are in shows longer than bit parts.

Without sounding bad. I love going to The Hub and have attended all so far but I was hoping for other guests. Ben and Gerald are nice guests but are both background actors. Colin, James and James are excellent so how about some actors that are in shows longer than bit parts.
As with any event it comes down to availability to a large extent. I assume that filming for the next series is still going on which rules out the likes of John, Eve, Kai, and the new cast additions. Gareth was at the last event so is less likely to be at this one. I would imagine that the likes of Eve, Naoko, Burn are being asked. It would depend if they are free and want to attend though.

We will just have to wait and see. There is still time for more guests to be announced.