London Confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Just sent it again to crew@showmastersonline.com and is titled "To Stuart RE London Confirmations thread on forum" :WINCE:

I got it. Now looking into it.

Thank you :D

She should have received a new confirmation yesterday for the full day Sunday :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Are you still looking for crew? Few friends of mine may be interested.

If you can get them to apply in the next couple days I can look at adding them. We need to get the hotel sorted at the start of next week, so if they want hotel they'll need to be quick.

Are you still looking for crew? Few friends of mine may be interested.

If you can get them to apply in the next couple days I can look at adding them. We need to get the hotel sorted at the start of next week, so if they want hotel they'll need to be quick.

We are event students at Greenwich so shouldnt need accom. I emailed a few people so its upto them now :-D

Thanks!

Hi TT

I'm a first-timer, doing Fri-Sun. I said on the form that I'd have my car with me, and would be willing to do some running around, and was just wondering if there is parking provided for crew, or if we have to sort it ourselves? If the latter, I'm going to have to do a recce run before I come!

Thanks

Barry

(A very nervous newbie)

You have to sort out the parking yourself. There is a car park at the venue which can be expensive but if you advance book it'll cost you a lost less. If you go on to the Olympia website I think you can book through there. Hope that helps.

Click here

Edited by dwarfbabe

• Showmasters Admin

Dwafbabe - is kind of right :king:

You do have to pay to park as crew but if you are chosen to drive for the show, the show covers the parking fees. You will be told in advance if you are chosen to drive for the show.

Dwafbabe - is kind of right :YAHOO:

You do have to pay to park as crew but if you are chosen to drive for the show, the show covers the parking fees. You will be told in advance if you are chosen to drive for the show.

So if they don't specifically tell me "Bring the car", then I'm better off leaving it at home and using my staff pass?

• Showmasters Admin

Dwafbabe - is kind of right :wub:

So if they don't specifically tell me "Bring the car", then I'm better off leaving it at home and using my staff pass?

Correct.

I've got two people who would like to know if your crewing requirements have been met yet, as if not, they may be able to help out. Are we still needing more hands on deck?

This close to the event? I'd get them to e-mail crew at showmastersonline dot com and give their details, saying that they're available for CM:London. It's more likely to get a quick response.

Kip

• Showmasters Admin

Will we get an email confirming that they got our conformation email? Seems a silly question, I just don't wanna get it all wrong. :borg:

It goes like this....

Us - Send Application

You - Reply to Application

Us - Send you confirmation or No

You - Reply to confirmation.

Us - Send you an e-mail if you don't reply by the deadline or with correct information.

You - Now reply or die :P

Us - If you requested hotel nights, you will receive an e-mail confirming the hotel details, what nights and who you are sharing with.

You - Reply only if there is an issue.

So no we do not confirm you confirmation. It takes long enough as it is. Although if there was a problem with your confirmation you would have been informed.

Edited by Too Tall

• 2 weeks later...

TT: There should be an e-mail for your attention re:crewing for CML from a Zoe Putwain. She's willing to crew if you're still short of people.

Baz

Don't fret if this goes unresponded until Monday - TooTall is away at the Chevron con.

Michelle

• Showmasters Admin

TT: There should be an e-mail for your attention re:crewing for CML from a Zoe Putwain. She's willing to crew if you're still short of people.

Baz

Thanks I've seen it, and she was added.

Edited by Too Tall