London Confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

Firstly, sorry for the delay in getting the confirmations out to you. I've been waiting for the extra applications to come in. The deadline for these is Friday. So on Monday you'll start receiving your confirmations.

As always, everyone WILL get one, be it a yes or a no. So once I've posted here they have gone out, if you don't get one within 24 hours, please post here and we'll make sure it's re-sent.

Cheers,

Stuart.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

They should start coming out over the next couple of days. Please keep an eye out for them.

AND PLEASE REMEMBER....

Fill in ALL of the questions. There are at least 6 questions to answer. You replying with a simple "yes, that's fine" doesn't help us one bit and we ARE keeping a note of people that do this and that we have to resend the confirmation out to, to get the questions answered. Those that do it repeatedly will start to be rejected!

Edited by Too Tall

Got mine, half day sat, full day sun :D

Also, my friend got a half day sat and Sunday.. She put down for a full day sun (I know it don't mean she'd get it etc etc) I was just wondering though if it often comes up where u need people to do a full day instead, and if so would you contact people before the event to ask them? :D

• Showmasters Admin

Got mine, half day sat, full day sun :YAHOO:

Also, my friend got a half day sat and Sunday.. She put down for a full day sun (I know it don't mean she'd get it etc etc) I was just wondering though if it often comes up where u need people to do a full day instead, and if so would you contact people before the event to ask them? :smile:

Please email in to the crew email address and le tme know her details. If she asked for a full day she would have been given it, so somethings gone wrong there.

Got mine, half day sat, full day sun :YAHOO:

Also, my friend got a half day sat and Sunday.. She put down for a full day sun (I know it don't mean she'd get it etc etc) I was just wondering though if it often comes up where u need people to do a full day instead, and if so would you contact people before the event to ask them? :smile:

Please email in to the crew email address and le tme know her details. If she asked for a full day she would have been given it, so somethings gone wrong there.

Ooh shall do it now, thank you :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

Got mine, half day sat, full day sun :P

Also, my friend got a half day sat and Sunday.. She put down for a full day sun (I know it don't mean she'd get it etc etc) I was just wondering though if it often comes up where u need people to do a full day instead, and if so would you contact people before the event to ask them? :(

Ooh shall do it now, thank you :(

I don't remember getting this? Can you send it again.

Got mine, half day sat, full day sun :blink:

Also, my friend got a half day sat and Sunday.. She put down for a full day sun (I know it don't mean she'd get it etc etc) I was just wondering though if it often comes up where u need people to do a full day instead, and if so would you contact people before the event to ask them? :P

Ooh shall do it now, thank you :(

I don't remember getting this? Can you send it again.

Just sent it again to crew@showmastersonline.com and is titled "To Stuart RE London Confirmations thread on forum" :clap: