Burn Gorman for Hub 6

angelkitty

• 2 weeks later...

I'm desperate for a Burn hug! I've heard they are wonderful, and I want to experience one for myself!

I want one toooooo!

Would love to meet Burn. Watched A Day in the Death again last night, he is so sweet <3

Edited by crazyminx

I'm definitely backing this, Burn's the only main cast member that I've got left to meet now that I met John on Monday before his concert, he's so nice. It was brief and I didn't get a proper photo with John so I'd still love him to come but Burn Gorman would be an amazing guest too, pretty please Massive Events? everyone's always talking about how great Burn is and I've never met him, it'd be great if he could come for the whole weekend too but I'm sure we'd all be happy with one day if he can't haha. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

It's probably telling that so much of this thread seems to revolve around 'he gives great hugs'.

(Which he does.)

(And I'd love the chance for another one...)

• 1 month later...

Just been cast in The Dark Knight Rises so very doubtful that he would be available now

Just because filming is supposed to begin in May doesn't mean he can't still come & spend the weekend (hopefully) or even just a day w/ us. Besides has it been announced WHEN in May filming is supposed to star? It might not be starting until after The Hub or he may even be fished by the 20th we just don't know yet. Unless you know something the rest of us don't?

Let's wait until we heR something official before getting all doom & gloom.

Morgan