Sign in to follow this  
angelkitty

Burn Gorman for Hub 6

Because he's only done one Hub

Because he gives great hugs (from what I've heard)

Because the Gorman Line needs to be experienced again!

For all these reasons and more - We NEED Burn at Hub 6!

Wooo, definitely echoing this, him and John are the only two members I need to meet from the main cast so it'd be great if you could get Burn along for The Hub 6 :P

I would say yes to any of the main characters, but from meeting Burn before at Collectormania he seemed a really nice guy and I would be really interested in his intimate encounters and talks as I'm sure he has a few good stories to tell.

He'd seal the deal for me and my sister - I've met him and he's lovely, she hasn't and he's her favourite. He was a completely fantastic guest at 2 and we'd love him back please! :P

Burn's hugs are legendary. I would adore it if they could get him back - he was so great at Hub2!

Very strong agreement from me on this. Burn is lovely, smart and engaging. He's also only done one Hub and he will (presumably) not be filming the new Torchwood series at the time of Hub 6, unlike Kai. (He told me twice that he wouldn't be available at that time, thanks to his contractual obligation to Torchwood, and that the same applied to Eve and John.)

If you can get him, it would be wonderful, and very likely a ticket-booster along with James Marsters. Burn and Naoko together would be awesome, but I'll just throw that in there and bat polite eyelashes at you, as I know it's greedy. :)

I agree, having Burn, James and Naoko would more than make up for Kai/John/Eve being unavailable if they were filming.

xxx

Nope, there hasn't been one made yet.

Just popping in to give my support to the please bring Burn board :wub:

I've heard only good things about him and he's an amazing actor so please do get him if you can :)

I'd love to meet Burn - he's the only one of the main cast I've not seen 'in the flesh' as it were as although I've never met JB at a con, I have seen him in his concerts and panto.

Would love to meet Burn again, and yes his hugs are amazing!

Such a lovely, lovlely guy!

Burn would help motivate me to buy my ticket. I'd love to see him again. And hes, he gives great hugs! :-)

if you guys get Burn and James, im gonna have an even bigger strop about not being able to go :D. Have fun, shame that by the time im no longer a student and i have time to go to these events, there may not be any more torchwood...... As for Hubs i just don't know. Hopefully,..hmm maybe i can go to Hub 10 hahaha

Edited by Twoodiegal

*just wants another Burn!hug*

*is shallow*