Post here if you want more Buffy stars!

Olly2288

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should fill the remaining 6 spaces with Buffy people, after all, the show just finished and we have to celebrate its passing, right?!

Eliza

Tom

Alyson

Nicky

James

and JOSS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone Seem to have a thing for Tom he sucks annoying plonker!!!!!! Eliza Is hot but god would people stop repeating themselfs on pages saying that they would love to meet her WE GET THE PICTURE

:P Alyson Iyari and Amber ROCK!!! :D

Glenn was one of my faves, and due to not being able to meet him for circumstances that should never have been and then of course his untimely death, me and Miss T partied up in the bar he use to co-own.

Been a fan of the guy since his days on Roseanne, so he would have been a great person to see. But well.

Well we got two so far and one of them happens to be the guy i am dying to see :blink: a few more would be great though like JM although not sure if he is doing anything atm but he would be cool or Alexis and Alysson maybe the can count as one seeing they are together :D Still keeping fingers crossed for more not sure if there are any more quests to be announcent though :D

P.S. Maybe C5 could be a buffy/angel gathering would be so great i know dreaming but still sounds good to me. :D

Love Ingeborg

• 4 weeks later...