Photos?

EternallyEnchanting_

ok here are mine, bare in mind they are photos of photos.Hope you like em

Hub5photoshoots006.jpg

That one was taken with my friend cos ive already had my photo taken individually with him at Hub 3.

Hub5photoshoots007.jpg

Hub5photoshoots008.jpg

Hub5photoshoots009.jpg

Hub5photoshoots011.jpg

Hub5photoshoots012.jpg

Hub5photoshoots013.jpg

i didn't know he was pulling that face haha , funny photo

Hub5photoshoots014.jpg

happy i was wearing grey, i think it worked well since Kai was also wearing grey

Hub5photoshoots015.jpg

Hub5photoshoots016.jpg

Hub5photoshoots017.jpg

as they are photos of photos, quality isn't great here, but it's the best i can do.

Epic photos guys!!

@ DavidBrooks, did I ever end up seeing your Kai photoshoot picture? I remember asking to see it but can't remember is I did in the end.

Don't think you did, I hid it away in my car as soon as I saw it because I looked half pissed and half like a bit of a villain. I'm sure if you saw how terrible I looked then you would remember. I'll try and remember to bring it next time we are both at a convention together, but I am not posting it anywhere online for anyone to see, you should count yourself lucky I'm offering to show you :)

Epic photos guys!!

@ DavidBrooks, did I ever end up seeing your Kai photoshoot picture? I remember asking to see it but can't remember is I did in the end.

Don't think you did, I hid it away in my car as soon as I saw it because I looked half pissed and half like a bit of a villain. I'm sure if you saw how terrible I looked then you would remember. I'll try and remember to bring it next time we are both at a convention together, but I am not posting it anywhere online for anyone to see, you should count yourself lucky I'm offering to show you :)

We all wanna see now :D

Very well done to everyone who dressed up! We all looked fabulous! :D:YAHOO::dance: Thank you for divesting me of all 40-ish of my Sherlock and Doctor Who badges! I knew they would go, I just didn't quite expect it to be on Friday night :WAVE:

Hub 5 cosplay & parties pics

All the guests at The Hub 5 were very good value. The Barrowman line was crossed at 7.15pm on Friday, by Camilla Power ;) Pics of Kai, Gareth (& Blue Gillespie), Camilla, Eve Pearce, Simon Poland, Caroline Chikezie and Murray Melvin over here

I know some of you that I took pics of have LJ handles, so feel free to comment over there, on either post :D

Will share my photoshoots when I've scanned them :D

Edited by laurab1