Photos?

EternallyEnchanting_

will put mine on here in a bit, but this is my fav from my photo shoots, although i must learn to smile more. I try so hard not to blink and to try and disguise my double chin and keep the eyes open more i sometimes dont smile enough.

she really is devastatingly beautiful and i just loved her laugh and giggle!

img021-1.jpg

Edited by timelord81r

Mine are here and will be up on my Facebook soon. =D

Anyone else take any?

Yes! My action figures! XD Oh, they did get around... I just hope they all used protection :D

It's you to blame for all them pictures of the fun I missed out on is it?!?

I am now searching for action figures on the internet to add to my collection, if people have that much fun with them I'll be sure to bring them to the next event.

May even treat myself to the 11 Doctors set, could have some weird time crash stuff going on with them :S

will put mine on here in a bit, but this is my fav from my photo shoots, although i must learn to smile more. I try so hard not to blink and to try and disguise my double chin and keep the eyes open more i sometimes dont smile enough.

Are you sat down or is Caroline tall?

I thought she was tall, but she was also wearing heels, so it could have been that. =)

standing, she has the legs of a goddess (plus was in heels and is tall)

img021-1.jpg

Who IS SHE? SHE'S BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry if these are a tad big, I couldn't get them a decent size (stupid photobucket!), but here are my photoshoot pics.

H5_02-1.jpg

H5_03-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm laughing in this one, but Kai had just tried to strangle me with my own scarf... lol. Thanks Kai!

H5_06-1.jpg

H5_04-1.jpg

H5_05-1.jpg

H5_07-1.jpg

H5_08-1.jpg

H5_09-1.jpg

H5_10-1.jpg

You can see the few talk pics I took and my party pics, etc. here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078...8739&ref=mf

Edit: Apparently I'm still asleep, I've just had to edit this post 3 times.

Edited by x_moonshine_x

Who IS SHE? SHE'S BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!1

Caroline Chikezie, she is isnt she, and a lovely person also, she played lisa in cyberwoman in TW

I see you got started on your hug pictures. :D

im much more comfortable putting my arm around guests now, but still not got the guts to ask or go for a proper hug, although kai insisted lol what was mr photoshoot to do, say no dont do hugs lol, though I could of joked, only for the ladies lol. must remember that joke.

I almost, almost picked gareth up! the lady in front of me couldnt decide on a pose so he lifted her up, she loved it, I was next and the jokes came lol, so I almost did it to him, started to but thought better of it lol

EPIC PHOTO THREAD TOO BIG TO QUOTE :D

Are you like 6'6 or something? That's TAAALLLL!

And that first one with Kai is awesome.

thanks

yer 6'6 although I swear im shrinking, ppl seem to be getting far closer to my eye line than they used to and I dont like it lol, dont like that tootall is taller either ;)

kai, what the hug one, yer he insisted as soon as he saw me. gotta say I think kai is awesome, a few years back I wouldnt of thought that, dunno why but from rumor and his character on tw didnt like him but ive since grown to love rhys and now ive met kai,. what a guy, bring him to every con, brilliant, really like him.

I kept bumping into him in the hotel, at the bar, in the corridor, passing going to the gents. he always said hi and how was I doing, how was the weekend ect, seemed to remember me which was nice. good guy

Edited by timelord81r

Kai hugged me as well lol, I look terrible in the picture, but Kai had hugged the two women before me in the queue, so he put his arms out when I walked over and I couldn't resist. The cameraman took the picture and as I started to walk off he asked if I seriously wanted that picture. I thought it for about a millisecond and then said yeah why not, after all it's not every day Kai hugs you :)

That was my sister he lifted up! She just went up to him and said 'Lets do something fun' so he scooped her up :D

I remember, she said something different but wasnt sure what and so gareth made some jokes then scooped her, she seemed to love it as did he, get the pic up mate

I've just scanned mine in and put them on Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/markwillis1993#...7104&ref=mf I'm not sure if you can see them on there but feel free to add me if you want, I'll hopefully get around to uploading them to Photobucket soon. Oh and I love all the photos so far, keep them coming :D

Edited by Doctor Who