James Marsters at Hub 6!

salchli

I was sitting there saying over and over in my head please naoko please naoko, for a second I convinced myself lol, oh well, plenty more time fir her to be announced , PLEASE!

James good guest , and Jason said they will try and get indira also!

My only concern for this Is it's a week before CM17, And a week after something else , worries me I'll have to sacrifice one, it's def not gonna be cm17, but I don't want to cxl hub or the other. Thing, :-(

I'm hoping I can make The Hub 6 as I'm gutted to be missing this one. As has already been said though, it's rather close to some other events so I may have to wait and see how much money I have left :YAHOO:

Amazing guest announcement though!

James good guest , and Jason said they will try and get indira also!

My only concern for this Is it's a week before CM17, And a week after something else , worries me I'll have to sacrifice one, it's def not gonna be cm17, but I don't want to cxl hub or the other. Thing, :-(

It probably increases the chance James could do Collectomania too, after all he has a few other credits to his name.

This news got me very, very excited, I can't wait for The Hub 6 now :) it's fair to say he got lots of cheers at the event haha, I've got my Silver ticket now and can't wait for May to come, thank you Showmasters and Massive Events. I was gutted when he had to cancel for The Hub 3 so it'll be great to finally meet him :D

Edited by Doctor Who

clearly they don't expect students at this event. ffs exams! Uni! If i go it's cos i got lucky and didn't have an exam. I know they can only get what they get really considering they try to put on a show every 2 weeks but still.

I think i need a miracle

• Moderators

There's always going to be some reason why someone can't go, so they can't really consider any specific section.

Plus most exams are during the week .. I'm sure people can fit revision around if they're organised.

but this is going to affect a fair number of people, not me alone, and it's not like we can go to this in the middle of exams, theres no way we can revise during the Hub, it's simply too much fun for there to be any time to do so. I simply have to hope i won't have an exam after that weekend

I've known friends who are students attend cons during exams and revise in between stuff .. just have to prioritise really :lol:

To be fair, this was the same for me with Bad Wolf. Decided not to attend it as I had my big final end of year college exam on the tuesday straight after. It would have been foolish of me to attend and then fail the exam because I did not get as much revision in as I should have done at such a crucial time, I wouldn't want to sacrifice my future for one weekend regardless of how much I enjoy these events.

• Moderators

Of course not, and that's personal choice. I completely respect anyone's decision to either come or not.

I'm just saying that scheduling of an event can't be done around such things really.