Your Star Trek collections

AutoBot

Thought it would be fun if we'd share pictures of our Star Trek collections in this thread.

Is anyone here a collector on Trek things, other than autographs? Show us what ya got! :lol:

Since it was my idea, I thought I'd go first. Here are some pics of my newly arranged collection:

th_StarTrekHrna1.jpg th_StarTrekHrna2.jpg th_StarTrekHrna3.jpg th_StarTrekHrna11.jpg

th_StarTrekHrna4.jpg th_StarTrekHrna5.jpg th_StarTrekHrna6.jpg th_StarTrekHrna7.jpg

th_StarTrekHrna8.jpg th_StarTrekHrna9.jpg

• 2 months later...

sagart: That's an AWESOME collection! I bow to you, Sir. I love that you, like me, seem to prefer to open the boxes/cards instead of keeping everything MIB/MOC. I think I've seen that pic of you before, do you frequent the TrekBBS board?

timelord81r: Do you mean what size they are, or simply what frames? Don't know the name of the frames I'm afraid. They're in gold and are the size 18x23 cm I believe.

sagart: That's an AWESOME collection! I bow to you, Sir. I love that you, like me, seem to prefer to open the boxes/cards instead of keeping everything MIB/MOC. I think I've seen that pic of you before, do you frequent the TrekBBS board?

timelord81r: Do you mean what size they are, or simply what frames? Don't know the name of the frames I'm afraid. They're in gold and are the size 18x23 cm I believe.

Hey AutoBot, thanks for the comments. I believe in showing off my collection and allowing people to see it, pick it up, play with it, whatever. It's more fun that way. Probably the strangest and most irreplaceable piece can be seen in the photo of the Bat'leth. You see the silver stand on the right side of the picture, the second shelf? There's a 7-Up can there behind the Hallmark ornaments. I got that can from the vending machine beside the Bridge set of Voyager in Paramount. I know someone who worked on the show and we were guests for a days filming, the episode was 'Prophecy' from season 7. One of the best days of my life!! I've been collecting for around 36 years and it takes up a full room in my house. And, yeah, I'm on Trek BBS!!

Thanks for this thread; always good to talk Trek collecting :)

• 1 month later...

You both have such great collections. My hubby and I are thinking of having kids in the next year or 2, I'm saying that cause we have a back room that we would both love to turn into a trek type room like in the photos but there is no point in our 2 bedroom flat, if kids are on the cards, as the room would have to change and then where would we put all the stuff..

Saying that we do have framed autographs up in our long-ish hall and in the second bedroom and living-room on the wall, along with a big frame that has a pic of Chase Masterson at the top and her signed bra at the bottom. My hubby was thinking of selling it a while ago, but not sure we would make enough back on it to cover the cost of the autographed item and the special frame, plus it may not be as impressive as some of the stuff other people have, but its the most unique item we have at the moment..

The glass storage unite (cabinet) with the figures in looks really good sagart, where did you get that from (if you don't mind me asking) my hubby has loads of figures that I want him to get rid of unless we can find some nice storage for them.

One last thing, that room must get really dusty with that glass cabinet and all those figures everywhere, how do you manage to keep it so clean?

:poki:

LLAP :poki:

Edited by zebredy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Zebredy, sorry, haven't been on here in a while. I got the glass cabinets in Argos. I'm not sure if they still have those exact ones but they usually have something similar. And the room is so clean because I don't have kids!! A good dusting every now and then does it! :thumbup:

Edited by sagart

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Zebredy, sorry, haven't been on here in a while. I got the glass cabinets in Argos. I'm not sure if they still have those exact ones but they usually have something similar. And the room is so clean because I don't have kids!! A good dusting every now and then does it! :WAVE:

That's ok, and thanks for the reply, new job so sorry for being late in saying thanks...

Hopefully will be getting some more storage for living-room when I get paid, so might take some pics after that and post them here in a couple weeks (2-3weeks).

;)

LLAP :WAVE:

Not much really, but I thought I'd sahre what I have. My DVDs are scattered a bit so I didnt take a pic of them.

Picture096.jpg

Usually the rank pips are the other way round, but everyone wears 'commander' these days :pyth: So I went for Doctor/Commander and Lt. Jnr/Helm on the red. Apart from the cuffs that still need changing these uniforms are pretty spot-on. Look out for both at Warp 10.

Picture095.jpg

My megre collection. I try and keep it to stuff I can use in costume really. Tricorder is hand-customized by me (I know, shock horror, a playmates tricorder not mint!) as I got it used and cheap off ebay. Made the holster myself too. Need to make one for my DS9 phaser.

Picture097.jpg

Not too happy with the gold shirt, dosnt fit me that well. Getting a new blue shirt (fitted) for this event though :)