>>The Hub 5

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

excellent schedule, shame no indira replacement though.

will the joint caroline and garth shot be included in the silver ticket? (thanks for doing that btw, brilliant shoot)

The Gareth and Caroline Joint photo shoot is included in the Gold and Silver Programmes! :D

Mark :D

will the joint caroline and garth shot be included in the silver ticket? (thanks for doing that btw, brilliant shoot)

The Gareth and Caroline Joint photo shoot is included in the Gold and Silver Programmes! :D

What about prices for standard ticket holders? :)

now thats the type of math Timelord81r likes lol

thanks mark, brilliant news.

• Showmasters Admin

What about prices for standard ticket holders? :)

The joint photo will be £15 for standard ticket holders! :YAHOO:

Just to check I have things right in my head..

So there are no 'groups' being called this time around for autographs/photos?? I must admit this has me a little worried. Being called by a group means I don't have to usually queue too horrendously and your wonderful staff will let me know when to join the queue while I can sit to one side. I walk with a cane(s), and standing in one spot for any length of time is difficult for me. If everyone is queuing at once, then this will make time queuing longer, won't it? *frets*

Also, more questions! The joint shoot with Caroline and Gareth. As a Gold pass owner will this shoot be free in ADDITION to the two separate shoots, or as an alternative? Just wondering for planning purposes! And how will the free shoot for Park Inn peeps work? Will we have to provide proof, and if so, what will we need to bring with us?

Thanks tons for all your hard work and organisation guys, and I'm really looking forwards to the weekend!

• Showmasters Admin

Just to check I have things right in my head..

So there are no 'groups' being called this time around for autographs/photos?? I must admit this has me a little worried. Being called by a group means I don't have to usually queue too horrendously and your wonderful staff will let me know when to join the queue while I can sit to one side. I walk with a cane(s), and standing in one spot for any length of time is difficult for me. If everyone is queuing at once, then this will make time queuing longer, won't it? *frets*

Also, more questions! The joint shoot with Caroline and Gareth. As a Gold pass owner will this shoot be free in ADDITION to the two separate shoots, or as an alternative? Just wondering for planning purposes! And how will the free shoot for Park Inn peeps work? Will we have to provide proof, and if so, what will we need to bring with us?

Thanks tons for all your hard work and organisation guys, and I'm really looking forwards to the weekend!

1: We don't have groups as we don't need them. It's going to be a quieter show and so the queues will not be any longer than usual. Should you feel you'll have an issue on the day, please talk to any of the crew and we'll sort out a chair for you, and we'll sort out you not having to wait in the actual queue to long.

2: The joint photo is included as an extra for gold and silver and is as well as the individual shots.

3: When you register they will have a list of attendees from the hotel. But if you should have your booking confirmation from the hotel that will be extra helpful :)

Edited by Too Tall

thats cool. cos i already had a photo with Gareth i was hoping there would be a joined photoshoot with Caroline. Included? YAY!!!

Now what to do about Kai, maybe ill get my photo taken with my friend in the photo too, is it poss to be in a photo with a guest and another person?

• Showmasters Admin

thats cool. cos i already had a photo with Gareth i was hoping there would be a joined photoshoot with Caroline. Included? YAY!!!

Now what to do about Kai, maybe ill get my photo taken with my friend in the photo too, is it poss to be in a photo with a guest and another person?

That is fine, but it is one ticket per person, so you can use yours, but your friend will need their own ticket to be in the photo. Just let the crew know when you go in.

1: We don't have groups as we don't need them. It's going to be a quieter show and so the queues will not be any longer than usual. Should you feel you'll have an issue on the day, please talk to any of the crew and we'll sort out a chair for you, and we'll sort out you not having to wait in the actual queue to long.

2: The joint photo is included as an extra for gold and silver and is as well as the individual shots.

3: When you register they will have a list of attendees from the hotel. But if you should have your booking confirmation from the hotel that will be extra helpful :)

Thanks for the speedy response! That settles everything in my head better *breathes sigh of relief*. And yay for the extras!

Whee!

I'm assuming that if we booked the Park through Active Hotels (which was the only way I could at the time, as I couldn't get through on the phones), we still get the group shot for free if we have our confirmation info. Is this correct? (Sorry if I have missed something.)