>>The Hub 5

showmasters

I'm assuming that if we booked the Park through Active Hotels (which was the only way I could at the time, as I couldn't get through on the phones), we still get the group shot for free if we have our confirmation info. Is this correct? (Sorry if I have missed something.)

You read my mind, I was going to ask exactly the same thing. :D

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

I'm assuming that if we booked the Park through Active Hotels (which was the only way I could at the time, as I couldn't get through on the phones), we still get the group shot for free if we have our confirmation info. Is this correct? (Sorry if I have missed something.)

You read my mind, I was going to ask exactly the same thing. ;)

xxx

That is indeed correct! :thumbup:

Mark :D

Thanks for the schedule. Nice to know I'll have a free hour while the screening is on - gives me time for a late lunch!

Also, will those of us with wonky legs/ears/eyes/whatever still be allowed in the main hall first? Seating position is fairly important to me to ensure I can actually hear what is going on in the talks.

Edited by Darth Ally

• Showmasters Admin

Also, will those of us with wonky legs/ears/eyes/whatever still be allowed in the main hall first? Seating position is fairly important to me to ensure I can actually hear what is going on in the talks.

As always.