Teeny Tiny complaint/whinge/suggestion.....

I think if you're not a star wars fan then you should look at what most of the guests announced as SW guests have also been in - you'll find they have been in many more series/films ie dr who etc.

That is true - most people will have probably watched something that one of the SW people have been in. Unfortunately, I'm not really a big autograph collector, and wouldn't be fussed about someone who might have been in an episode of something I once watched. I'll only go out of my way to get to an event if there is a big draw for me. As much as I'd like a pic with Mercedes McNab and Phillip Glenister, it's not enough of an incentive to get me to take a day off work, and pay to get there. I'd need someone where I have an OMG reaction to like I did last year with Misha Collins and Brian Krause. Although I do realise that there are probably far more people having that sorta reaction to the SW guests than someone from Supernatural or Charmed.

But we're all different right, and discussing it with my friend last night, we've both kinda given up with expecting a guest that we're interested in. I'm sure that everyone who is going to go will have a great time though. It's just a bit disappointing that neither the MK or London one are really appealing to me this year. But there's still time, and I may well be surprised.

• Moderators

But we're all different right, and discussing it with my friend last night, we've both kinda given up with expecting a guest that we're interested in. I'm sure that everyone who is going to go will have a great time though. It's just a bit disappointing that neither the MK or London one are really appealing to me this year. But there's still time, and I may well be surprised.

I think it also depends on how varied your tastes are, and how many collections you want on the go etc.

Some people are only into 1 set of movies .. or perhaps 1 genre .. and so it's always going to be difficult for them.

Very true. I did go through a period of writing to loads of people for autographs, but I'm now more into getting photos with people rather than their autographs.

As you said, it's hard if you're not into something huge like Star Wars or Star Trek, because chances are there are always going to be people from those franchises attending events. I'm not obsessively into that many tv shows, so there's not that many stars I'd be mad over meeting - therein lies the problem lol. I really enjoyed collectormania last year - it was a great day out, and I even brought 2 friends and my brother and his girlf along as we all liked a couple of the guests. I'm really hoping for someone that floats my boat, as it was really fun.

for everyone regarding space, olympia has had and is having a redevelopment, I didnt think it was done yet but seems some is, the hall from last year now has the second level filled (so no caps looking down) and now more floor space and connects to the new west hall upper level which is a similar size space to olympia 2 I believe and also the balcony areas of the other 2 halls, so like tootall said, 70% more space. which also means we might have a lot more guests still to come! which would be amazing. cant wait for this show, its going to be great

• Showmasters Admin

we plan to be on the 1st floor and we have gone into other halls this time , the halls are being redeveloped and a lot of work has been done , you cannot look down on the lower floor now as it has been filed in which give us more space and with the other halls we will be taking up another 60% more space so there is going to be lots of room which i think we are going to need as more guest are on there way and we have lots more other things planed to the show :thumbup:

hope that helps

jason :angel: