Free Group Photo Shoot if staying at The Park Inn

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We have decided that we wanted to give something special to those of you staying at The Park Inn for The Hub 5! :D

With that in mind each person staying at The Park Inn on Friday and Saturday night and attending The Hub 5 will get a free, yes free, group photo shoot with you and all the guests attending on Saturday! This includes Gareth, Kai, Camilla Power, Murray Melvin and Simon Poland! :(

Staying at the event hotel is always the best way to experience the event and also helps us at the same time with running the event. We therefore have decided that for this event, as we have the time and can do it, we wanted to give this back! We also hope that it will help to sell out the last few remaining rooms at The Park Inn which in turn helps the event.

If you are unable to stay at the Park Inn then there is also the option to purchase this photo shoot at the following prices :

People staying 2 nights at The Park Inn (Fri, Sat or Sun) - Free Group photo shoot of you with the guests.

Standard Pass people not staying at The Park Inn - Can purchase the group photo shoot at a rate of £40.

Gold and Silver Pass people not staying at The Park Inn - Can purchase the group photo shoot at a discounted rate of £30

I know that there are still a few rooms left so if you haven't booked a room yet and would like to then please call the hotel on 01604 739988. If you are staying somewhere else and can cancel that room then as I say, The Park Inn does still have some rooms left! It also has an awesome breakfast! Lol! :(

Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you all in a few days at what will be an amazing event! :D

Mark :D

• Showmasters Admin

humm, punished for staying at a cheaper hotel ;-)

I might buy the group pic, depends, can you guarentee caroline being next to me ;-)

still hoping for another guest to replace indira?

It is really not a case of punishing anyone for staying at a cheaper hotel. You are perfectly within your rights to stay anywhere you like.

However, I am also entitled to reward and thank people staying at the event hotel, as it helps us run the event! That is what I am doing here.

You still have the opportunity to purchase the photo shoot and so it is up to you to make the choice where you stay and what you pay, both in terms of hotel but also everything else.

Mark

humm, punished for staying at a cheaper hotel ;-)

I might buy the group pic, depends, can you guarentee caroline being next to me ;-)

still hoping for another guest to replace indira?

It is really not a case of punishing anyone for staying at a cheaper hotel. You are perfectly within your rights to stay anywhere you like.

However, I am also entitled to reward and thank people staying at the event hotel, as it helps us run the event! That is what I am doing here.

You still have the opportunity to purchase the photo shoot and so it is up to you to make the choice where you stay and what you pay, both in terms of hotel but also everything else.

Mark

Yer I understand mark, read all the posts from the last few events its happened on, was just haivng a little poke mate lol.

its a nice bonus, however im still saving by going to the Travelodge and buying this than if I staed at park inn. really considering getting this, damn you for dangling more photo shoots in front of me lol. was trying not to spend much more than my silver lol

where did we land on Naoko as indira's replacement? ;-) I would do anything for anyone for her to be announced for this or CML

Better get on the phone to book the Saturday night that I need quickly then.

Any chance of a discounted rate for people that are just staying the Saturday night, even if its only £10 or £20, as I'm sure I'm not the only one that will turn up early Saturday and leave late Sunday?

• Showmasters Admin

If you read the first post the photo includes "Gareth, Kai, Camilla Power, Murray Melvin and Simon Poland" so I'm not sure how you think Caroline will be next to you?

PS: Please remember that we put a lot of time, effect, heart and soul into these events. Those little "pokes" you like to have are never going to be "funny" to us, and if anything they're usually just going to feeling like a kick in the teeth. Please try remembering that next time you feel like having a "poke".

If you read the first post the photo includes "Gareth, Kai, Camilla Power, Murray Melvin and Simon Poland" so I'm not sure how you think Caroline will be next to you?

PS: Please remember that we put a lot of time, effect, heart and soul into these events. Those little "pokes" you like to have are never going to be "funny" to us, and if anything they're usually just going to feeling like a kick in the teeth. Please try remembering that next time you feel like having a "poke".

was more a poke at those who went crazy on the last events at the perk than the organisers mate

oh no, didnt notice that in the announcement, sorry, speed reading, should learn my lesson by now, thats a shame she wont be in it.

• Showmasters Admin

was more a poke at those who went crazy on the last events at the perk than the organisers mate

oh no, didnt notice that in the announcement, sorry, speed reading, should learn my lesson by now, thats a shame she wont be in it.

We do have a little perk for all you Caroline fans out there though for when she is with us on Sunday! :o

The schedule will be on the forum very soon and you will see what it is then! ;)

Mark ;)

We do have a little perk for all you Caroline fans out there though for when she is with us on Sunday! :P

The schedule will be on the forum very soon and you will see what it is then! ;)

Mark :o

nice ;-) ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Joint photo for Gareth and Caroline :). Any ideas on price?

Now that the schedule is up, that sort of information should follow asap ;)

It's been confirmed in the other thread as £15 for standard ticket holder and included for Gold and Silver.

• Showmasters Admin

Punished for being deaf. :thumbup:

I could not get in at the Park as I had to ring up to get a room and I can't use the phone easily.

I think that's a little harsh, suggesting we're punishing someone for being deaf. As you know we go out of our way as a company to make our events as disabled friendly as we can. I personally handle any issue of this kind and know that at previous events we've help you in any way we can. It's not our fault that the Park Inn's website can't handle the con rate bookings.

May I ask what the problem is with asking a friend or family member to ring for you?

If this is a possibility, it's not too late. As far as I'm aware there are still rooms available at the Park Inn and I believe your Ibis booking is able to be cancelled?

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

what happens if you're only staying at the Park Inn for one night? you're still staying at the hotel so do you still get it for free? :D

Please see post 6 and 7 in this very thread, this has already been asked and answered.

But I will answer it again. I'm afraid not. As per the announcement in the first thread "People staying 2 nights at The Park Inn (Fri, Sat or Sun)"

Edited by Too Tall

I'm afraid not. As per the announcement in the first thread "People staying 2 nights at The Park Inn (Fri, Sat or Sun)"

Aww gutted, so is it still £30 if you're Silver and staying at the Park Inn for one night then? thanks anyway, just wondering though, is there not some sort of discount you can get if you're only there one night? because you're still supporting the hotel and £30 is quite a big difference really.