Post your pictures thread

Purple_Vamp

Hi Rob

Well, stop being lazy - I've just viewed them from the note in your signature and they are brilliant.

Loved the shots of you with Sylvia and Ian, natural shots are always the best.

The photos of you and Tanya were funny (in a nice way) as it looks like you've both swapped jumpers between the shots being taken - if anyone gets to see them then they will know what I mean.

I've sent you a FB request and now if I'm off to try and work out how to add a link to our album in my sig (Edit - worked it out - see below)

Cheers

Steve

Edited by steevofromglasgow

alexeileonov500.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With Alexei Leonov

alexeileonovtomstafford.jpg

With Alexei Leonov and Tom Stafford

alworden500.jpg

With Al Worden

brucemelnickdinner500.jpg

With Bruce Melnick

franciscatutriciamuller.jpg

With Francisca Tu and Tricia Muller

ianlavender500.jpg

With Ian Lavender

keithbarron500.jpg

With Keith Barron

Hi Rob

Well, stop being lazy - I've just viewed them from the note in your signature and they are brilliant.

Loved the shots of you with Sylvia and Ian, natural shots are always the best.

The photos of you and Tanya were funny (in a nice way) as it looks like you've both swapped jumpers between the shots being taken - if anyone gets to see them then they will know what I mean.

I've sent you a FB request and now if I'm off to try and work out how to add a link to our album in my sig (Edit - worked it out - see below)

Cheers

Steve

thanks steve

Im never all that happy with how I look in my pics ect, but they are always good qaulity from malcolm. though how I wish my tanya ones were a little zoomed out ;-)

i wish me and tanya had swapped tops ;-)

Am I wrong or was Tanya Roberts not in the group Bond Girls shoot?

no she wasnt, she did 2 amazing solo shoots

So YOU're Timelord... riiiight..

Shame Malcolm didn't do that shot of Richard resting his head against your shoulder on the Saturday shoot..

Yes the deluxe pass was a great idea, and did I take advantage.. Missed Charlene, but no biggie. Missed a second shoot with Richard, which of course we'd have had to pay for. Missed Sylvia first time, and all the astronauts on Saturday.. Tanyas talk. Good thing I did her Saturday talk, as Sundays was cancelled.

I might either photo my photos, or scan them in.

Im Timelord, unfortuantly a very small rep perhaps precedes me? not sure, some good, some bad. lol

yer shame, malcolm tried but richard didnt seem to want to do it again but my first pic has him just after so its close to what happened.

I'm liking the Leonov/Stafford shot TimeLord - certainly one for the photo album! :D

yer, think I am gonna frame all my astronaut pics, deff the apollo ones

Edited by timelord81r

No, just didn't link you with the Costner image. As I told you at the show, you usually had the pic from a show as your avatar.

Btw, you haven't posted a pic with Brimble yet.. :)

really, im sure I did, the photo shoot I deff did, not the table pic yet though from my autograph.

apart from when I first joined last summer to the sm forum when I had my michael shamks pic as an avatar and briefly after that I had a val kilmer doc holiday one, costners robinhood has always been my avatar since those early weeks lol, and it is on other forums also. prince of thieves is my all time fav movie and Im a HUGE costner fan.

Edited by timelord81r