Chuck

GoldenGreen

I can't believe it, there's no thread for Chuck, so I thought it about time to start one, even if we are approaching the end of Season Three on Channel One (previously Virgin One) and Season Four has just begun in the USA.

At this point if I was able to I would bring in "Jeffster" to get the party started.

So, who else has been following our favourite geek turned Super Spy over the last few years ?

I've really enjoyed Chuck from the beginning, love the humour, great characters and we've had some great guest stars show up in the episodes including Scott Bakula, Chevy Chase etc

So as the great Morgan Grimes once said "You're going to fire me, aren't you? My God, this is even worse than when I got canned from Underpants Etc. "

• 2 weeks later...

Following the dramatic climax to the end of Season 3 on Channel One.

Good news, we only have to wait to 14th October for the start of Season 4 on Living.

It looks like with Channel One closing (rumoured to be the end of the year) then the new home for Chuck will be Living.

Summer Glau is also rumoured to have a guest star role in an episode in Season 4.

• 3 years later...

I got into Chuck by accident.

I attended a convention and was introduced to the series. I now have the complete series on DVD.

A rewatch is planned soon.

I've just started rewatching, all 5 seasons are on Netflix :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...