1st timer Star Wars Guest to go up on monday at 8.pm

showmasters

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People overheard Jason at Autographica saying that it is Lawson on a once only fill your boots type event to stop people asking him for Star Wars stuff - the idea being that you have this one chance to go meet him/send stuff in to sign, and that's it!

Great guest really - I just wish I'd not got carried away with my JEJ excitement from the non-clue that was offered in the original post!

People overheard Jason at Autographica saying that it is Lawson on a once only fill your boots type event to stop people asking him for Star Wars stuff - the idea being that you have this one chance to go meet him/send stuff in to sign, and that's it!

Great guest really - I just wish I'd not got carried away with my JEJ excitement from the non-clue that was offered in the original post!

*pretending I didn't read this*

Edited by cyd0nian

Shame he is a really nice guy you should meet him, but I understand its not some on you would like to meet hope some day the person you want to have attends.

Oh i will meet him, prob get a photoshoot too, just not as excited as i would have been for some of the bigger names that were first speculated about (Frank Oz, Ian McDirmid, James Earl Jones ect)

If thats the case then ouch!!! ...thats a kick in the nuts for SW fans.

I too let my mind run away with me about JEJ and i'm not even THAT into SW, but never mind.

Shame he is a really nice guy you should meet him, but I understand its not some on you would like to meet hope some day the person you want to have attends.

Oh i will meet him, prob get a photoshoot too, just not as excited as i would have been for some of the bigger names that were first speculated about (Frank Oz, Ian McDirmid, James Earl Jones ect)

Same here. I'll be meeting him for the work he's done OTHER than SW, he is a very fine actor.