1st timer Star Wars Guest to go up on monday at 8.pm

showmasters

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add one as well, I do love SW but not as much as my brother, so really its on his behalf!!

Though I am really interested who it will be!!! More clues!!!

:P

Yeah not many from the original trilogy you can perv over is there? :P

i dunno....Harrison Ford is pretty hot!!! :yoda:

....for a 70 year old :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just found out my sister reached the summit of Kilimanjaro safely and is most of the way back down again!!!

:yoda::D:P

So relieved, I am trying not to blub

Okay, back to starwars!

..and some big hill is more important than this?!!!?

I am kidding - well done to your sis - it's something I could never ever do in a million years (Yoda on the other hand, could do it in 10 minutes... :P )

Edited by keithporter23

I think it's time to accept that we've been duped :yoda:

Yep - lied to again..

well it could be Ian McDiarmid or has he already been guessed? A good reason for this is that he doesnt like the whole convention thing or is it Anthony Daniels

Daniels has done many conventions over the years. McDiarmid hasn't though.

Jason said it's a guests SW fans will know....he didnt say it's a guest that is known for more than just SW so for me that would rule out James Earl Jones.

My guess is Denis Lawson (Wedge). He is main supporting as he's in all three OT and he is well, 'supporting'.

Dunno why people seem to think it'ss be Frank Oz, he wasn't in ANH.

That's been discussed in quite a number of posts now. :D Does "Star Wars" from Jason's post mean ANH or not?

If he's out shirt shopping again and not giving us clues, I'm not gonna be impressed!

Well he could shop for guest 2 I guess... :yoda:

Jason said it's a guests SW fans will know....he didnt say it's a guest that is known for more than just SW so for me that would rule out James Earl Jones.

My guess is Denis Lawson (Wedge). He is main supporting as he's in all three OT and he is well, 'supporting'.

I wouldn't class Wedge as a MAIN supporting though. He's only in about 5 or 6 scenes across the whole trilogy and has less dialogue than the likes of Bib Fortuna and most of the other lesser supporting characters.

I would be pleased with Denis Lawson if it was him, but I thought he was dead set against signing anything SW, whereas JEJ happily signs, but not for cash?