• Brass
    • Dr. Robbins
    • David (the other coroner)
    • *don't make me choose! they are all cool!*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite is Grissom, just because he knows everything and you always learn stuff from him. He is just the right amount of geeky and just so cool.

The rest are hot on his heels though;

Sara I find really interesting, Catherine just kicks ass and is such a strong character, Greg cracks me up, Warrick is intruiging and has the best line in the show, "Alas poor Warrick" ...just cracked me up ^_^ . I don't mind Nick either. In fact, there isn't a character I don't like :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly new to the show so though I voted Greg, I didn't expect him to be in the lead. Griss is a close second for me as he's such a cool and complex character, plus William Petersen is such an excellent actor.

most people seem to like Greg ;) and Gris! :rolleyes:

they are both very cool! soo chuffed for Eric that he is now included in the opening credits! :P

surfy sah xx

ps-welcome to the CSI section! *ahem* I mean threads :unsure:

ps-welcome to the CSI section! *ahem* I mean threads B)

Thanks for the welcome. ;) I for one definately support a CSI section. I'm currently watching Season 2 but will catch up quickly as it's got me completely hooked.

• 2 weeks later...

the lab rats, Archie n Hodges included of course! are great! shame we don't see more of them! but then there are soo many cast members now... :huh:

always remember that woman who put the bin bag in the fridge type thing ;) don't ask me which ep it was, was it the Execution of Catherine Willows? good ep that! :lol:

hmmmm Greg! :gorgeous:

and man was he FINE and "sharp" as Rach said to me on the text in that suit thing the other night, phwoa! :firedevil:

anyone got a pic of that for th pic thread by any chance? any of you d/l :wub: able to cap stuff and shove on photobucket? :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-nice to see you here mr too tall ;)

He was very smart for someone investigating a crimescene! Only other person I've seen as smart was griss when he was called off a date ( :wub: ) investigate a "hit and run" where the taxi driver was beaten to death and the road accident vic was actually stabbed and died before he was hit... so really he was run over in the literal sense...

Blood Lust season 3 ep 9..?

"A cab driver seems to run over a boy and is then beaten to death by a mob for racial reasons. When Grissom arrives on the scene, he discovers that the teen has been eviscerated and has stab wounds, but shows no signs of having been struck by the cab. "

and a quote from said ep:

Grissom: Tell me something I don't know.

Robbins: Ok, when I was seven I quit karate class because a kid half my size made me cry.

Grissom: About the body...

Grissom: Tell me something I don't know.

Robbins: Ok, when I was seven I quit karate class because a kid half my size made me cry.

Grissom: About the body...

;):D I sooooo remember laughing out loud when he said that. It still cracks me up now.

So did I! I was giggling through-out the ep!

more from the same one:

(After Sara has just rattled off a list of percentages for finding DNA in various places/From various things)

Sara: You want me to make you a copy?

Grissom: I don't need one, I have you.

that above is perfect for GS shippers! Awww!

Grissom: How would you like to be part of an experiment?

Judy: I- I'm a secretary, besides, I heard what you did to Greg's feet.

Grissom: You'll keep your shoes on, I swear.