• Brass
    • Dr. Robbins
    • David (the other coroner)
    • *don't make me choose! they are all cool!*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do really like Greg, he's lush! :D but Sara and Catherine are also cwl! each character has their own funky and unique qualitites, even Brass as was seen in the s2 ep "Ellie" when it imerges his daughter might be involved in the team's lastest case. this be why I couldn't just vote for one person and why I had to put the last suggestion in the poll! :lol:

sorry to everyone - but I have to say Nick kinda bugs me!! he reminds me a little of Ross in Friends, he really needs to do something cwl with his hair!!! he's got a good level of intelect though, kinda like Ross with his dinosaurs!!! and he was good in for example "Who Are You" in s1 when he has a gun to his face and everything. he is cwl, but, I dunno, maybe it's just cause I don't find him the least bit attractive!!! sorry nick!!!!

xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i voted Grissom....i think he is such an interesting character!

I mean he spends so long looking at others to see how they act and find out what they are hiding...yet he has so many secrets! Not to mention he's in a job where communication is important and he isn't a people person and can only communicate on a basic level!

A good ep is the last one in the 3rd series when Grissom has the operation. When he is telling catherine he obviously is scared but he doesnt know how to communicate that - so when she turns up at the hospital you can see grissom is so happy to see her but says 'thanks'!

torres

• 7 months later...

I'd say Greg and Grissom.

I never been a big fan of Sara, I realized the other day one of my friends really reminds me of Sara and thats why my friend irratates me a lot, I just don't like the personality I guess.

Grissom, you've got to love Grissom, he's so...cool!

greg is just so goofy and dorky and he always makes me laugh, so he's one of my favourites too:)

KIWI :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

they are all my faves really for different reasons, the only character I'm not a HUGE fan of (and probs like the least) is Nick *runs and hides*

his hair style has always bugged me, it's so boring!!! it could do with some gell!!!!! :borg:

I'm a huge Catherine fan though, she's so damn cool! so is Warrick! :lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-I guess I like Sara cause I saw Jorja in ER before CSI... :(

i voted for "don't make me choose" lol as i couldn't.

my top 2 would be greg and grissom. greg is just so cool and funny. grissom is so intelligent. i hope one day i can be as good as him.

sah - i liked nick's hair in the 1st season(i think it was then), but not too keen on it at the mo. and when was jorja in e.r. how did i miss that?!

• 1 month later...