Cosplay Photo

Valtharen

Hey Guys,

Hope your all well.

I'm very much looking forward to this event and like many of you have prepared a costume especially.

What I'm looking for is a selection of fellow Cosplayers whom are willing to give me 5mins on the Friday or Saturday night for a Group photo.

(Though where we take the photo will have to be planned, lol)

One of each Character is required: Both Torchwood and Doctor Who combined.

Anyone interested?

-I will post photo here for all to get a copy.

If you want the Who/TW characters, you might be better commandeering people Saturday or Sunday lunchtime. (Malcolm let us use the photo backdrop, last time.) People tend to go more with the theme of the party than cosplaying at night. But I'm cosplaying at all three parties XD

(Merlin and Strictly and dinner will be the immediate concerns for a lot of people on Saturday evening :yoda: )

That's a great idea! I don't think anyone's ever organised a group cosplay photo at the Hub before!

I'll be dressed as Eleven this weekend (provided that my material arrives in time to make my new shirt!) and raggedy Doctor. : )

Your 11's fit, innit.

I was planning to go as 11, but I can't find a tweed jacket anywhere - I've been scouring charity shops.

I'll be looking again in Northampton, but it may well not happen.

When did you plan to go as Eleven? I've got an Eleven-ish ladies jacket that I'm only planning to wear Friday afternoon. It's an 18.