Guest Cancellation - Indira Varma

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that due to a changing filming schedule Indira Varma will not now be able to make The Hub 5!

Indira sends her apologies as she was really looking forward to meeting everyone and we will definitely be working with her to bring her back to a future event! :lol:

We wish Indira the best with her latest project!

• Moderators

:lol: I was looking forward to meeting her. But these things can't be helped! And it's great for her that she's busy filming stuff.

(I'm not going to go into the 'icing on the cake' analogy again... we got WAY too into that on the Hub3 forum...)

FFS she was my main reason for coming, im very upset, only NAOKO MORI can ease my pain, massive events, a female star needs to replace indira, this star needs to be NAOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive disapointment, to be honest I half expected this, but with caroline and gareth being there they were enough to warrent the purchase, but indira was the main draw. massive shame, please get her to CMLondon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s NAOKO MORI!!!!!! ;-)

FFS she was my main reason for coming, im very upset, only NAOKO MORI can ease my pain, massive events, a female star needs to replace indira, this star needs to be NAOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive disapointment, to be honest I half expected this, but with caroline and gareth being there they were enough to warrent the purchase, but indira was the main draw. massive shame, please get her to CMLondon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s NAOKO MORI!!!!!! ;-)

seconded

pss BURN!!!!! ;-)

• Moderators

Seriously guys, we need a replacement and only someone big will do. =/

Given the amount of time between now and the con, and the limited cast members etc, while I'm sure they'll try to get a replacement, it's not guaranteed nor will they limit themselves to 'someone big.'

if she is announced for hub 5 and does a photo shoot at hub 5 I will not ask on the forum or twitter ;-) for photo shoots for the rest of the year, hows that? ;-) and that would be tough for me lol

What if she was announced for Dimensions?

THEN ID COME TO DIMENSION, but if its after ive bought a ticket for chevron (which will be soon, ive finnally decided) then id find the organisors and kill them, then buy a dimensions ticket and be in even more debt lol