Shattered - Season One - Discussion Spoilers

welcome_earthling

Just seen it advertised, starts 18th October on the Universal Channel (currently Hallmark Channel)

It stars Callum Keith Rennie so it's bound to be amazing and I've heard good things.

~~~

Shattered is a Canadian police procedural series in production, created by Rick Drew. The main character (played by Callum Keith Rennie) is a detective who suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder, also known as Multiple Personality Disorder.

The plot was described as a police procedural drama, following the adventures of an ex-cop, Kyle Loggins, traumatized by the murder of his family. The trauma triggered a dissociative identity disorder, wherein the victim manifests multiple personalities. In the pilot, Kyle's personalities include Jack, his brash alpha-male alter ego; Hal, the teenage nerd who personifies Kyle’s analytical and introverted side; and Tyler, the quiet little boy who surfaces when he is at his most vulnerable. Kyle teams up with rookie policewoman Madeline MacKenzie who exploits Kyle’s unique investigative abilities.

• 1 month later...

saw a trailer, looked ok but there are far to many shows like this slipping under the radar and being missed, to a point where ppl cant be bothered catching up like castle with nathen fillion, or there are to many shows thrown together far to similar to ones only just canceled, flashforward/the event, caprica/new adama prequel

wish the us would just give shows a chance and advertise them properly

doubt ill watch shattered, to many other shows on I like, looked ok but not enough to draw me in