Ticketline closing on wednesday at 8pm

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Just a reminder that the ticket line will close on wednesday at 8pm.

After this time you will only be able to order tickets via the internet and pay with paypal.

Or you may still buy them on the door.

Personalised Pre orders must be made no later then wednesday.

You may still pre order photos after this time but you will not be able to have them inscribed.

Dave Phillips

Hello everyone,

I am just going to ask a few questions with hopefully not sounding a little bit dense as I have been to most Autographicas apart from two and never taken part in the photoshoots. So here goes -

I have booked myself in for the Leonov/Stafford photoshoot at 12, I understand that the tickets for that and the Bruce Melnick lecture should be picked up at the Autographica reception/kiosk, plus how long do the photos take for developement and as I understand if not picked up they are posted to there appropriate recipients.

Cheers and have a great weekend folks,

Alex.

:poki:

Yes, the tickets should be picked up when you register.

Dave posted on the 16th that time permitting the tickets would be sent, but seeing how close we are to the date now I don't think this will happen.

For the larger show we usually give a 2 to 3 hours estimation for the photos to be back from the printer. Autographica has less photos to deal with so it shouldn't be the maximum time.

You did understand correct, if you have to leave before the photos are back you can have them sent to you. There'll be forms available, very likely at the area where the photos will be handed out.