What Ticket Number Are You?

x_moonshine_x

^^ Feel free to come and say hello if you see me around! :unsure: I'm friendly, promise. I do talk a lot sometimes though, you have been warned.

Will make sure I try and find you then, saw your list of different cosplay costumes so may have to make a note of them so I know which version of Amy to look out for :WINCE:.

If it's ok I may tag along for a short while, not long, but just so you can tell me about the best way to experience these types of events and then leave you to enjoy it yourself if thats ok :), unless of course you would prefer me to stay, but I'm not as talkative I'm afraid lol.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feel free to come over and talk to me too, I'm Silver 20 and don't mind, I'm going on my own again and will be talking to anyone around. By the way, I might ask a lot of questions haha, I think a few people figured that out last time, it's just usually my way of making conversation :unsure:

feel free to come over and talk to me too, I'm Silver 20 and don't mind, I'm going on my own again and will be talking to anyone around. By the way, I might ask a lot of questions haha, I think a few people figured that out last time, it's just usually my way of making conversation :unsure:

Haha asking questions is fine with me, will take you up on the offer to talk to you though, much better than walking around on my own for the 2 days :).