NEW GUEST Announcement and new web site to go up

showmasters

Is this 'free hugs' thing associated with manga? I attended an event that had loads of the darlings sitting around in their 'I'm a monster from level 7 of Tekken 121, what do you mean you don't recognise me..' outfits with cards offering 'free hugs'. To say it made one feel uncomfortable doesn't come close..

Can't recall if Urban has done CM, but I know he had done Cons in Germany, and at least 1 in the UK. LOTR related, of course..

Closet glomper alert! I bet you've dressed up as some warpy computer game character in the past or something!!!

Keith's suggestion had my worried for a bit - I had this weird image of Kenny Baker glomping while stuffing his face with pastries from Greggs!

Ahmed Best is the guest. It's been announced elsewhere in any case...

Where?

Updated yesterday on the agent's website! 'First Uk Signing ever: Ahmed Best'

I have seen. Good old Maki. Could do with him bringing Carrie back as well though!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen. Good old Maki. Could do with him bringing Carrie back as well though!

Yes, Showmasters please listen. Bring back Carrie!!! and get Frank Oz and Irvin Kershner while you're at it!

...Oh and I also saw due to the above comments that it looks like the guest to be announced tonight is Ahmed Best. If so that's excellent.

Ahmed Best is the guest. It's been announced elsewhere in any case...

Well that kind of spoiled the fun.

Do you stand outside cinemas telling people the ending as they walk in, by any chance?

That should be a cause for imprisonment :WINCE:

BUT, that would be SO funny if it wasn't him being announced later tonight :D