a question about tickets

Midnight

I only want to see murray melvin to get him to sign my phantom of the opera poster. I would go but the hefty ticket price for all days is putting me off. Shame there isnt a one day option and i'd be there. Never mind, hopefully he will come to LFCC or CM, hope everyone who is going enjoys it!

I think that when the events are sold out that it makes sense for you not to have day people as it confuses things but here is another example. I can no longer make the whole event but as I cannot get a hotel refund and cannot ask for help on the forum I am now faced with a choice of either waste the money spent on the hotel or at least stay one night so we feel we have not wasted our money. This puts me in a position where I feel awkward for being there without a ticket. I cannot afford the £78 anyway and would be a waste for me as not there for much of it BUT at the same time I know that just by being in the hotel I will feel awkward for not having a ticket and feel like I would like to contribute in someway to help with the success of future hubs? The reason I booked the hotel first was because when I rang to book I was misguided to believe that there were only a few rooms left - this was not the case as there are many rooms left. If the rooms had been sold out I would have been allowed a refund and I didnt think of this as a risk as I was told I had one of the last rooms!!

I know that it sounds cheeky just turning up anyway but we only live an hour away and if I paid for it, Im using it!

Maybe if I am feeling very guilty if someone is collecting for charity I can put some money in your bucket!!

• Showmasters Admin

I think that when the events are sold out that it makes sense for you not to have day people as it confuses things but here is another example. I can no longer make the whole event but as I cannot get a hotel refund and cannot ask for help on the forum I am now faced with a choice of either waste the money spent on the hotel or at least stay one night so we feel we have not wasted our money. This puts me in a position where I feel awkward for being there without a ticket. I cannot afford the £78 anyway and would be a waste for me as not there for much of it BUT at the same time I know that just by being in the hotel I will feel awkward for not having a ticket and feel like I would like to contribute in someway to help with the success of future hubs? The reason I booked the hotel first was because when I rang to book I was misguided to believe that there were only a few rooms left - this was not the case as there are many rooms left. If the rooms had been sold out I would have been allowed a refund and I didnt think of this as a risk as I was told I had one of the last rooms!!

I know that it sounds cheeky just turning up anyway but we only live an hour away and if I paid for it, Im using it!

Maybe if I am feeling very guilty if someone is collecting for charity I can put some money in your bucket!!

Although we usually take most of the hotel over, they quite regually have people staying at the hotel during one of our events that are not attendees of our event.

You honestly have nothing to feel bad about being in the hotel and NOT having a tickets. As long as you don't try and enter the show it's self (autograph room, photo shoots, talks or parties) then there is no need at all to feel guilty for being there :YAHOO: