The Awesomely Positive Thread

DavidB

I'm hiding in here for now cos general ramblings is a bit on the scary side atm :( Positive positive. Someone tell me something positive? :smile:

I just found £5 i didnt know I had...thats positive, for me anyway!! But you never stated it had to be positive for you! :(:(

:D To you then! I love finding money you never knew you had <3 Awhhh tigers are awesome!

:(

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, he was russian and I have a crazy mixed up welsh/english accent, so the poor guy had no hope understanding me lol

He was amazing, so humbling to listen to him telling stories, in slightly halting english, he understood very little when someone spoke to him due to the regional dialects, but made a great effort to answer their questions. Amazing

well, he was russian and I have a crazy mixed up welsh/english accent, so the poor guy had no hope understanding me lol

He was amazing, so humbling to listen to him telling stories, in slightly halting english, he understood very little when someone spoke to him due to the regional dialects, but made a great effort to answer their questions. Amazing

I'm very jealous, though I would have been an awful assistant for him!

I went to meet him on Saturday, fully intending to speak to him in Russian. However, I totally panicked and couldn't say a word. I ended up shaking for about an hour afterwards!

Tigers in the Himalayas?! Wow...& That's awesome Rhi, take it you had fun :WAVE: Positive...we got a new house yesterday :) It's dead nice and the landlady is so lovely and doesn't mind dogs which is a bonus...there's even a dogflap :(

Yeah I watched a program about it! It gives new hope for the survival of tigers! Such amazing animals :(

Interesting subject, but I didn't think the documentary was particularly well put together. I loved the snow leopard cub though. :(

• 3 weeks later...

going back a few pages....... where do you get the time to swim etc?? im gonna bring my cozy along just in case cos id lurve to have me some relaxation time :D

im not sure if im going to have a few drinks or not...... the days start soooo early and i dont want to miss anything or look a mess for the photos lol

I'm looking forward to being Kid free for four days. No rows or arguements to break up ooo and no housework. Breakfast and Dinner being cooked for me. And nobody rolling their eyes at me when I talk twilight.

Roll on Friday woop woop xx :WINCE::YAHOO::WINCE:

EXACTLY - life is hassle enough without these events being a bitch-fest. We all go to these 'cos we all love the same thing and nobody gets us at home!

Roll on Friday!

I'm looking forward to being Kid free for four days. No rows or arguements to break up ooo and no housework. Breakfast and Dinner being cooked for me. And nobody rolling their eyes at me when I talk twilight.

Roll on Friday woop woop xx :dance::WINCE::P

you have just said what i was thinking :D:YAHOO::YAHOO:

I finish work tomorrow at dinner - my boss has given me the afternoon off, because i'm doing his head in with all the "Twilight crap". Spoilsport!

I get to go home and get organised before I set off on Thursday to have an amazing weekend!

HAPPY ME!!!

Edited by gillianre