Is there NO possible way for a refund?

EliciaCullen

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people deserve to lose their money if they aren't prepared to have a good time! You shouldn't come to these events JUST to meet one person... If your a twilight fan you would still want to meet the others. It's quite snobbish to not want to go if the "bigger" guest can't make it. I just don't see why you brought a ticket at all :s.

Your loss!!!

#justsayin!

Edited by BeckiUK

I'll give it a thought :)

I'm quite a shy 17 year old :lol:

I'm a shy 18 year old and this is my first con to which I'm going alone.

Sure, I've been talking to people on twitter on facebook but I still technically don't know anyone (apart from the lovely people I met at the Eclipse premiere :D )

I must admit I was totally heartbroken when I found out Peter cancelled and wanted to just not bother going, but I'm still going as it seems like a waste.

I'm sure you could find a roomie so you should still come! Don't waste it. It could be a fab weekend. :blink:

I mayy doo. It's so scary though. ARGH Specially coming alone from New Brighton D:

Depending on who the replacements are I may give it a go, or i may not :D

I'm not looking forward to telling my mum i'm not going. She'll be like 'YES YOUR ARE YOURE NOT WASTING £90' hahaha

I'll give it a thought :)

I'm quite a shy 17 year old :lol:

I'm a shy 18 year old and this is my first con to which I'm going alone.

Sure, I've been talking to people on twitter on facebook but I still technically don't know anyone (apart from the lovely people I met at the Eclipse premiere :D )

I must admit I was totally heartbroken when I found out Peter cancelled and wanted to just not bother going, but I'm still going as it seems like a waste.

I'm sure you could find a roomie so you should still come! Don't waste it. It could be a fab weekend. :blink:

I mayy doo. It's so scary though. ARGH Specially coming alone from New Brighton D:

Depending on who the replacements are I may give it a go, or i may not :D

I'm not looking forward to telling my mum i'm not going. She'll be like 'YES YOUR ARE YOURE NOT WASTING £90' hahaha

Come with me! =]

Even If I got a refund I would still be down too much to make it worth it!

With Flights hotel ect...

So Im gonna go no matter what Guests and have A brilliant time no matter what!!

I Think the parties are the best bit anyway ! :thumbup:

I always find the smaller guests are better anyway because they generally arent as scared / stuck up :D

Even If I got a refund I would still be down too much to make it worth it!

With Flights hotel ect...

So Im gonna go no matter what Guests and have A brilliant time no matter what!!

I Think the parties are the best bit anyway ! :thumbup:

I always find the smaller guests are better anyway because they generally arent as scared / stuck up :D

Yay love it :)

It is really upsetting when ppl cancel but I swear the weekend is only good if you make it good. It's not down the guests to make u enjoy it as ure time with them is limited!

It's a fab weekend. And I agree the smaller guests have so much fun with u! :)

Edited by BeckiUK

Not to mention, however unlikely it is, how hard would you kick yourself if you didn't go and point no. 25 happened?

I have been really looking forward to this, I still want to go. It's just the matter of the hotel and getting down their, and not knowing were to go, or who to talk to D: ahha :thumbup:

Come with me! =]

I think you live pretty close to me too, don't you :P

Plus I've met you ahha! You may not remember though, but :D

I feel like I'm intruding on people, because everybody knows everyone. :(

Noo I remember and yes wallasey village =]

Of course you won't be intruding, seriously after like a day you will feel like you have known everyone for ages!

Come with me! =]

I think you live pretty close to me too, don't you :lol:

Plus I've met you ahha! You may not remember though, but :D

I feel like I'm intruding on people, because everybody knows everyone. :lol:

Noo I remember and yes wallasey village =]

Of course you won't be intruding, seriously after like a day you will feel like you have known everyone for ages!

Are you suree? D:

I think I would enjoy it, I'd get to know more people if I'm not with friends..

I have you on Facebook I think, So I'll let you know if I persuade myself to come :P

and Thank you (:

I wouldn't trust this Turken Elicia! She gobbles baby Jacob hotdogs!

LOL!! :(

Do you know any of the younger ones going? (That's not meant to sound insulting btw, just incase you are worried about the age difference haha)

You should just add a few people say you are going to ET and get chatting...I know it's easier said than done but if people know you when you get there it's easier to start chatting I think =]

I think most of us are at the Hilton, have you got a room already booked?