Is there NO possible way for a refund?

EliciaCullen

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hi Elicia,

I'm afraid not. As others have said, a sell-out is the only option, and obviously that's not guaranteed, and nor is anyone buying yours ..

There may be people willing to share a room if you wanted to stay for just Sat night or something?

Hi Elicia,

I'm afraid not. As others have said, a sell-out is the only option, and obviously that's not guaranteed, and nor is anyone buying yours ..

There may be people willing to share a room if you wanted to stay for just Sat night or something?

£90 down the drain :WAVE:

Greatt. Grr.

How many tickets are left to sell do you know? :WINCE:

Hi Elicia,

Greatt. Grr.

You could come anyway and make new friends?

We lost Taylor just before ET1 and people were really disappointed but its all forgotten by the time youre there and people have an awesome time!

I wudnt mind wasting that.... But in my opinion I'm currently wasting over £200 for a pointless gold.... I understand the no refund policy and the resell policy but I do think in certain circumstances down grades shud be offered, and rather then the whole show selling out, it should be that ticket class... Aka golds sold out or silver etc, very very disappointed :WAVE:

Hi Elicia,

Greatt. Grr.

You could come anyway and make new friends?

We lost Taylor just before ET1 and people were really disappointed but its all forgotten by the time youre there and people have an awesome time!

I would but, I have no roomie, and tbh, I just wouldn't feel very excited about coming with people i don;t really know :(

My mum is gonna go spare at me wasting that money though :|

• Showmasters Admin

I wudnt mind wasting that.... But in my opinion I'm currently wasting over £200 for a pointless gold.... I understand the no refund policy and the resell policy but I do think in certain circumstances down grades shud be offered, and rather then the whole show selling out, it should be that ticket class... Aka golds sold out or silver etc, very very disappointed :WAVE:

I'm not sure how a gold ticket can be "pointless" ???

You will still get the same as a gold ticket has got at every other ET event, in fact you will get more as this is the first ET to have 6 guests attending, the rest have only had 5... if ME pull out a Peter replacement that will make 7 guests.

You still get your photo shoots, you still get the wine reception, you still get front three rows seating... you are not getting anything less than you would have. So I am not sure why you would think a down-grade would be possible?

Tickets are all sold on the basis that guests are appearing due to work committments, this is the only way that ME can book guests because their career always comes first. If you want to do the reception just to meet one guest then that is a risk you need to be willing to take. At the end of the day you still get what you paid for, it's just the guest line up that will change (as always happens).

SJ

x

• Moderators

Do you think there a possibility that the tickets could sell out. I know you have no idea, but do they usually? :WAVE:

There's definitely a possibility. There's still time, and the Twi cons are the most popular. Plus if they get a replacement or two, it might appeal to more people and sell better. So who knows. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

Do you think there a possibility that the tickets could sell out. I know you have no idea, but do they usually? :WAVE:

There's definitely a possibility. There's still time, and the Twi cons are the most popular. Plus if they get a replacement or two, it might appeal to more people and sell better. So who knows. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

I knoww. I'll just cross my fingers :WINCE:

So if all tickets sell out.. will i be able to get a refund?

somebody posted the resell policy post above, read that it has all the information you need on how ticket reselling works when the con has sold out.

(I will edit this post with a link as soon as I find it)

http://massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight/info.php?resell

Sold Out Ticket Resell Policy

For all events in 2010 onwards we will be introducing a new 'Ticket re-sell policy' for our SOLD OUT events only.

In the event of a show selling out we will open a waiting list for people still wishing to purchase tickets 4 weeks before the event. This will then close 2 weeks later.

During this 2 week time period people no longer able to attend the event will be able to 're-sell' their unwanted tickets to those on the waiting list.

Please note there will be a £15 charge for this service and tickets may only be passed on to people on our waiting list if such persons exist.

We will try our very best to reallocate tickets, which will be done on a first come first served basis only, but tickets can only be resold if there is a person wanting the tickets on our waiting list.

Tickets are still sold under customer names, to be supplied at time of purchase, and can NOT be sold as 'blank tickets.'

The tickets are still non refundable and non transferable until such a time that the event is sold out and only upon entering onto the ticket waiting list within the two week allocated time period. Any refunds or exchanges can NOT be accepted outside of this time period.

Edited by Rhianydd

I would but, I have no roomie, and tbh, I just wouldn't feel very excited about coming with people i don;t really know :WAVE:

My mum is gonna go spare at me wasting that money though :|

Come anyway. You've paid that money now, I'm sure someone can fit you in their room.

When I first started going to conventions I went by myself as none of my friends were interested but I made lots of new friends. You'll find coming with your friends you'll tend to hang with them and not other people as much, this way you will find new friends.

• Moderators

Yeah I read it, But i was just clarifying hahha

Basically, it's not a refund process, it's a 'resell' process .. so you would have to sell your ticket to someone else through it, rather than them just giving you your money back. If that makes sense ..

I came to ET2 technically on my own, had a fantastic roomie, we met each other at Proms, but it was an amazing weekend and got me hooked on the cons!

As the others say, come anyway, post on here to look for a roomie, and get chatting as David said on here, facebook, twitter, msn etc. There is also a meet up on the Friday normally where people get together and go and get some food, who knows, you could end up with a new close friend as a result of the con, lots of people have! ^_^