Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Yvie

The first lot of ticket letters have been posted!

I've sent letters to the attendees living overseas first, to allow for extra postage time. The rest should be on their way before the end of the week :D

• Moderators

Is it really sad that even though I already know what ticket number I am, I'm really looking forward to getting my letter?

Yes ;)

:P

I can't help it if I'm slightly OCD about organisation - I get really nervous about things when I don't have tickets or confirmations in my hands.

• Moderators

Is it really sad that even though I already know what ticket number I am, I'm really looking forward to getting my letter?

How do you know it?:) I can't find my ticket number in the confirmation letter... :P

I bought my ticket at Hub 4. If you buy at the previous event then you find out your ticket number when you buy.

How do you know it?:) I can't find my ticket number in the confirmation letter... :P

I bought my ticket at Hub 4. If you buy at the previous event then you find out your ticket number when you buy.

Only previous? I bought ticket at Hub 3...seems it doesn't work for me.

That's good! Are they available to buy still or is the shop now closed?

Yes, they're still available to buy. The store is still open and won't be closed for Hub 5 sales until closer to the event ;)

• Moderators

How do you know it?:) I can't find my ticket number in the confirmation letter... ^_^

Only previous? I bought ticket at Hub 3...seems it doesn't work for me.

Erm.. the only tickets on sale at Hub 3 would have been for Hub 4 (and I found out my ticket number that time too, and when I bought my ticket for 3 at 2). It's written on the top of my receipt.

Woohoo, looking forward to getting my letter, makes it seem so much closer to the event when I get it.

Hopefully buy a The Hub: 6 ticket at the event if they announce it.

Been calculating how many extra autographs and stuff I may want to get at the event and realised it could be a bit of an expensive convention, but worth it :).

I have bought my ticket for the next event every time since my first (Hub 2) and will most likely do so again hehe - I have the cost of the next ticket built into my budget for the weekend!

At least that way, you're paying the same price at the event like you paid on the day you arrived, but guranteeing you go to the next one :)