Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN FUTUER HAVE A CONTRACT MADE UP SO IF THEY CANCEL THEY HAVE TO PAY TO PULL OUT THATS WHAT MOST COMPANYS DO :(

Of course SM could do that. But if they did that, the guests wouldn't be signing up in the first place because acting work would always go first, and no one would willingly agree to this terms.

Technically SM could even sue for breech of contract... but again, if they did that word would spread around and SM's reputation would be ruined. A lot of potential guests will think twice about working with a company who sues their guests.

Cancellations are unfortunate, and of course it is even worse if it's the guest you mainly came to see.

But I'm afraid they happen all the time, it just can't be helped.

Carrie, SM were lucky enough to have even got Peter in the 1st place nevermind any other Cullens. Yes I'm gutted but The Cullens aren't the only characters that play a part in the story! If you want all or most of The Cullens then fly all the way to America and go to an official con however the chances of meeting the actors there are very slim unlike here.

Edited by twilight obsessive

Wow! I just plowed through 23 pages (I now have eye strain from reading it on my iPhone! Lol)

I don't think anyone could have bad feelings against SM after how the topic went (sniffing, bum sniffing, cakes, lamb -not impressed Lise! I gave up eating lamb this year! Lmao - and all sorts!) it certainly made my morning happy from reading it all, and has made my disapointment over Peter temporarily move to one side!

Thank you, you crazy people! :o

• Moderators

Well in the end, we had a choice .. be all GRRR ANGRY! at it, or enjoy each others company and go a little mad .. it's the same as when we're at the con. It's just what you make of it in the end :o

Obviously I'm not discounting anyone's disappointment but if everyone does still attend the con, I'm sure we can make it a great weekend regardless.

Gutted he has cancelled, kind of knew he would, but hey bring on the red cocktail drinks, (cant remember what they are called) loads of good friends , parties and twi guests.... still going to be EPIC and we still get to see loads of Peter on tv and the big screen.

Carrie, SM were lucky enough to have even got Peter in the 1st place nevermind any other Cullens. Yes I'm gutted but The Cullens aren't the only characters that play a part in the story! If you want all or most of The Cullens then fly all the way to America and go to an official con however the chances of meeting the actors there are very slim unlike here.

the only reson i booked tickets is because he was the im leaveing my two kid for 4 day so that way i pist

• Moderators

the only reson i booked tickets is because he was the im leaveing my two kid for 4 day so that way i pist

It's certainly unfortunate but it's always going to be a risk if you're only booking for one guest. We all have to be aware that guests may pull out at any time - that could be numerous ones, or just the one you want to meet, but in the end it is a Twilight con rather than a Peter or Cullen one I'm afraid :o

As much as I'm disappointed by all the guest pull outs, I have to say that when you sign up to go you accept the terms and conditions that state all guests are subject to work commitments. Also, replacement guests tend to be awesome no matter how small a part they play! I'm sure that SM will make sure we all have an amazing time at ET4. Last week I met some fantastic 'bit players' due to the main guests pulling out at the last minute. When I looked at the other work these actors had done, I was pretty much in awe! Kirsten Prout has been in some brilliant shows like Kyle XY and Stargate and Leah Gibson was in an episode of Supernatural (she's about as close to Jared and Jensen I'll ever get) :)

Looking forward to meeting them all, being made to look like an old hag in my photoshoots and meeting up with old and new friends!