Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are very sorry to announce that due to his work schedule on Nurse Jackie, Peter Facinelli has had to cancel his appearance at Eternal Twilight 4!

He sends his apologies and we wish him the best on what has become quite a successful tv series for him! As always, we know acting work has to come first and although we are sad that Peter cannot now make ET4 we are very pleased for him that he is such a sought after actor in an industry where so many people work very infrequently! :YAHOO:

We know that a lot of you were looking forward to meeting Peter, and there is no doubt that he is an incredibly friendly, personable and great guest. We will get him back to a future event and know he very much wants to come back and meet all his UK fans! :YAHOO:

In the meantime we are working extremely hard on trying to get a replacement guest/s for Eternal Twilight 4. As soon as we have any news we will let you know. Please bear with us as it can take a bit of time but I can assure you we are on it and Eternal Twilight 4 will be an amazing weekend you will not forget with some amazing guests! :grump:

Mark

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for letting us know Mark. Good luck to Peter with Nurse Jackie. And good luck to ME getting a replacement guest at quite short notice. I have every faith you guys will pull a rabbit out of the hat!

I am working very hard on looking for those rabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO: I'm sure I will find one somewhere! :grump:

Mark :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

I am working very hard on looking for those rabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO: I'm sure I will find one somewhere! :grump:

If you could make that rabbit male, pretty and someone worth having my photo with that would be great :YAHOO:

I'm not the rabbit master you know!!!!!!!!! Lol! :D I will see what I can do though with your very specific rabbit request! Lol! :P

Mark :YAHOO:

Nurse Betty?!?! LMFAAOOOOOO

Lol!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I had a cross between Nurse Jackie and Ugly Betty in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!! :grump:

I have corrected it now! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark (Who clearly doesn't know his Jackies from his Betty's)! :YAHOO:

Jackies.... Bettys...... Xavier Samuel??? << Worth a try :YAHOO:

I literally LOL`d at Nurse Betty on Twitter :YAHOO:

I`m sad for those who haven`t had the pleasure of meeting Peter yet :YAHOO: But personally I was expecting it.

I`m pretty sure Peter is gutted about having to cancel too so will be sure to be back to another event I reckon.

Please think long and hard about the replacement guests this time though :YAHOO:

Good Luck with Nurse Jackie Peter :grump: Xx