Good Places to eat?

me and 2 of my friends are going to be staying the nite in milton keynes, we will be staying to too far from the mk center...however the place we are staying only provides a place to stay...

so...we were wondering if anyone could help us on places to eat...especially for breakfast (so they will need to be open like MEGA early), also we have cash flow problems so cheap as possible with quality please.

Thanks for any help in advance

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milton Keynes is full of places to eat! If you want cheap breakfast you could always try McDonalds, there is a McD in The Cente: MK and in Xscape. Some of the shops in the shopping centre also do breakfast, Woolworths and BHS are close to Middleton Hall. BHS do nice and cheap bacon rolls!! Costa Coffee is also in Middleton Hall, they open really early and can do toasties etc.

www.thecentremk.com has a map of the shopping centre and will show you where all of these places are.

Anyone wanting somewhere 'different' for dinner, try Nando's in Xscape, it's a chicken restaurant and they do some fantastic dishes! Watch out for the spicy ones though! Xscape if full of nice restaurants and most are reasonably priced.

Try the site www.mkweb.co.uk for some more ideas. Hope that helps! :P

Thanks liv, I think we did visit there last time for a drink but never looked at the prices for eats, thanks

Thanks tigger for all the help, will visit the site and maybe we'll get to visit Nando's.

greatful for all teh help thanks guys

• Showmasters Admin

How early is mega early? McDonalds do breakfasts until 10am I think, but I don't know what time they open. Most of the food vans in the market are serving food from about 7am, great for beacon rolls and coffee, etc.

woolworths do a good value for money breakfast. alternatively you good get a breakfast from sainsbury's (off the shelf, no restaurant) most of the cafe's and fast food places in the centre open earlier than the shops

McDonald's can be cool. there are 3 int the city centre. i recommend the one opposite The Point (pyramid building). it's the oldest but the best service

*busts a move*

Edited by houdinia

McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!

*dances*

hey thats my fave song at the mo, *turns on music channels to see if it's on*

How sad r u. LOL :cylon:

It's pants. And what the F**Ks that big blue dog all about eh?

you toad lol :P