Who do you want to meet from the Vampire Diaries?

showmasters

Who do you want to meet?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. First choice guests

• Ian Somerhalder...Damon
    • Paul Wesley... Stefan
    • Nina Dobrev...Elena
  2. 2. Second Choice Guests

• Steve R McQueen...Jeremy
    • Katerina Graham... Bonnie
    • Candice Accola... Caroline
    • Zach Roerig... Matt
    • Michael Trevino... Tyler
  3. 3. Third choice guests

• Matthew Davis... Alaric
    • Marguerite MacIntyre... Sherrif Liz Forbes
    • Malese Jow... Anna
    • Kayla Ewell... Vicky
    • Robert Pralgo... Mayor Lockwood
    • Kelly Hu... Pearl
    • David Anders...John
    • Bianca Lawson... Emily
    • Someone not listed in the poll (specify below)

I voted for Stefan (Wesley), Matt (Roerig) and Alaric (Davis). The only reason I didn't vote for Ian is because I've already met him, but Damon is definitely my favourite and I would still absolutely LOVE to meet him. I'd like to meet a lot of the cast, as they are all excellent, so I'm sure I'd be happy with anyone you can get :D

i voted for Nina in the the first poll attempting to be a bit more realistic but honestly any of those 3 will guarantee that im there no doubt i will probably even buy silver just for them. As for my other votes i went with Matt Davis and Steven R Mcqueen was VERY tempted to tick Katerina Graham though. :D i cant wait for some VD announcements. :D

I have just met two great actors whose characters have been killed off. Benjamin Ayers who played Coach Tanner (had his throat ripped out by Damon) he was also in Smallville as an aid to Lex Luthor...fantastic bloke! The other is Sterling Sulieman aka Harper...really nice chappie...really sweet. Also Kelly Hu is the most stunning lovely entertaining lady and I can't believe she's 42!! She was in Scorpion King with the Rock and has made appearences in CSI and NCIS and is set to appear in the new series of Hawaii Five O!! However, still holding out for Ian and Paul here!