Anyone Cosplaying ?

tif9123

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya was just wondering who will be cosplaying for this event? ^^ I shall hopefully with any luck be cosplay Jessica rabbit from lfcc again as i don't have the time or money to make her shiny performance dress =[ *sobs* However im trying to work out a plan to get a better shape that is more jessica like round the waist and hips .Any anime cosplayers? game? movies? tv? anything lol XD ^__^

*Edited to remove details of the other event. Sorry, we cant talk about other cons/events like that on the forum, sorry.

If you're still trying to get that hourglass Jessica shape, try a Miraclesuit Waist Cincher. It's like a corset, so you'll get a crazy hourglass shape, but gives smoother lines under a clingy dress.

Right, finally sorted my plans after umming and arring about doing a Doctor (10 or 11).

Saturday: Starfleet uniform (see avatar), Brad's wedding outfit from Rocky Horror (seeing the show at 5:30 saturday so will change at the con)

Sunday: Scott Pilgrim Vol.6 Front cover (yellow Plumtree shirt, parka, sword if I can customize it in time)

Thats it. First event in a long time where I have not donned the Tennant coat.

Saturday: Starfleet uniform (see avatar), Brad's wedding outfit from Rocky Horror (seeing the show at 5:30 saturday so will change at the con)

Sunday: Scott Pilgrim Vol.6 Front cover (yellow Plumtree shirt, parka, sword if I can customize it in time)

Thats it. First event in a long time where I have not donned the Tennant coat.

I love that you're doing Brad's wedding outfit. And I'm very sad I'm gonna miss Scott Pilgrim. Originally I was going to be there both days and cosplay Jessica Rabbit and Codex from The Guild but now we're only coming for the saturday so while I'm proud of the Jessica Rabbit, Codex took more effort so I'm damn well gonna use it. lol

This is my first CM so I'm looking forward to it. :-)

I must admit I was a little disappointed with the Cosplay turn out, I'm guessing it was the weather but the place seemed really drab without the dressers uppers (if that's a word).

So to all the people I recognised:

Catwoman (Emme/Wonderwoman from LFCC)

Multiple Man

Rogue & her entourage (She was at LFCC)

Starfleet officer

All the Doctor Whos

Arnie (Who I ended up having a drink with in the end)

Cloud Stryfe

Ghostbusters

The Furries

The Manga people I just never recognise

Terminator biker lady (How can i forget that finger?)

Thanks for dressing up!

Edited by Saz.

I remember seeing Hagrid, Elecktra, a few LAra Crofts, a Freddy Krueger and a Droog. I was with a costuming group who get changed at the venue but I gotta say I do admire the guys n gals who dress up and walk in public to get to the events. Duno if I would have the bottle but some of the outfits were great. It definately wouldnt be the same if it didnt happen.

The cosplay turn out was less than LFCC for sure, but there were still some good ones there. I was Multiple Man and Gambit for the weekend and spotted most of the ones you guys mentioned.

We braved the tube on both days in full costume and did get a few odd looks!

I must admit I was a little disappointed with the Cosplay turn out, I'm guessing it was the weather but the place seemed really drab without the dressers uppers (if that's a word).

So to all the people I recognised:

Catwoman (Emme/Wonderwoman from LFCC)

Multiple Man

Rogue & her entourage (She was at LFCC)

Starfleet officer

All the Doctor Whos

Arnie (Who I ended up having a drink with in the end)

Cloud Stryfe

Ghostbusters

The Furries

The Manga people I just never recognise

Terminator biker lady (How can i forget that finger?)

Thanks for dressing up!

I went as Rogue on the Saturday (never been described as having an entourage before though!!) - I was with a Gambit, 10th Doctor, a Master and a Bolly (Ashes to Ashes). On the Sunday I was Domino with Multiple Man.

The person who went as the Trill looked amazing - must have taken ages to paint that on! The Cloud was really good too!

I remember seeing Hagrid, Elecktra, a few LAra Crofts, a Freddy Krueger and a Droog. I was with a costuming group who get changed at the venue but I gotta say I do admire the guys n gals who dress up and walk in public to get to the events. Duno if I would have the bottle but some of the outfits were great. It definately wouldnt be the same if it didnt happen.

I had to get on a train and travel from Canterbury in Kent. I did get some funny looks, lol.

I went as Rogue on the Saturday (never been described as having an entourage before though!!) - I was with a Gambit, 10th Doctor, a Master and a Bolly (Ashes to Ashes). On the Sunday I was Domino with Multiple Man.

The person who went as the Trill looked amazing - must have taken ages to paint that on! The Cloud was really good too!

The Trill was me! Maybe my avatar kinda gives it away. Thanks, it did take a while to paint! The first cosplayers I saw were Gambit and Rogue, they were great costumes.

Edited by bunny-summers

I had to get on a train and travel from Canterbury in Kent. I did get some funny looks, lol.

The Trill was me! Maybe my avatar kinda gives it away. Thanks, it did take a while to paint! The first cosplayers I saw were Gambit and Rogue, they were great costumes.

The Trill makeup was great!.... I saw you over by the Mandalorians (Lovely bunch of blokes by the way) as we had our costume group stall next to theirs on Saturday.

All you guys travelling up in costume on public transport!--- thats dedication. Well done- hopefully next event I will get time to say hello but was a hectic weekend and didnt get a lot of time away from crewing.

The Trill makeup was great!.... I saw you over by the Mandalorians (Lovely bunch of blokes by the way) as we had our costume group stall next to theirs on Saturday.

All you guys travelling up in costume on public transport!--- thats dedication. Well done- hopefully next event I will get time to say hello but was a hectic weekend and didnt get a lot of time away from crewing.

This was my first event moderately cosplaying. I think my Trill still needs a bit of work but thanks i'm glad you liked it. Public transport was amusing at 6am, lol.

I was Sikozu from Farscape, wearing the screen used PKW stunt double costume... to be seen walking around with John Crichton (in the red leather vest, duster) on Sunday.

You mention sunday but were you there as Sikozu on saturday too? I ask because I saw a Sikozu and had a little flaily fangirl moment and decided to get a picture if I could find you again... But I never did.

I was Codex from The Guild on saturday (won the masqurade. woop! :D ) and I would've come as Jessica Rabbit on the sunday but we ended up only coming for one day.

I would've braved the funny looks on the tube in costume if if were the middle of summer but as it was so utterly cold I got changed at the venue. :pyth:

[You mention sunday but were you there as Sikozu on saturday too? I ask because I saw a Sikozu and had a little flaily fangirl moment and decided to get a picture if I could find you again... But I never did.

I was, yes, in the black PKW outfit :poki:

I only did a flying visit on Saturday...expecting long queues but found none LOL

I had a function Saturday afternoon, so left to commute back home as early as possible in case theweather worsened.

I'll be doing the March one too - just quit my job so I have no excuse not to attend these weekend jaunts now ;D

Hopefully, in March, there'll be myself, Teekay as Crichton and PPG as Aeryn (again in screen worn stuff)...and possibly we'll have a Crais or D'Argo (depending on Lee's mood ;) ).

Fingers crossed for more FS cast too ;D

True there weren't as many as I had thought but there were some amazing cosplays for sure. Loved the Luna I seen around too :0) I confused a lot of guests being Draco one day and Harry the next which was pretty amusing *smirks*

Some of the costumes were breathtaking and so detailed... well done everyone.

Saw alot of the cosplayers and you were all amazing. Made my day when I saw someone dressed as Altair from Assassin's Creed so had to get a picture with him. I was gonna take my Tonks but didn't get any sleep on the Friday and was delayed on the train aswell. Was planning on getting changed before getting to Euston so I would have been doing Euston to Olympia in costume if I'd done it. Maybe next year