Next SW Guest?

CelticRob

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if this is the first post-Mike Tyson big name movie/TV star who will break the usual autograph price bracket, then I'll go for Mark Hamill.

Of course, if they mean first time anywhere, well, that's another thing altogether...

"keep your eyes peeled for a very exciting, first time signing, Star Wars guest announcement for Collectormania London"

so, anybody want to start guessing :D

Where does the quote come from ?

Edited by dufresne

"keep your eyes peeled for a very exciting, first time signing, Star Wars guest announcement for Collectormania London"

so, anybody want to start guessing :D

ive just seen it also, its the email news letter which normally contains fluff or old news but this was in there also, very exciting. though i think harrison ford is very very very optimistic lol not sure who are classed as first time signers, but Im still hoping for carrie and mark double, I really dont get why this doesnt happen, thye would sell out and tyson proved ppl will pay more money

so, anybody want to start guessing :wub:

ive just seen it also, its the email news letter which normally contains fluff or old news but this was in there also, very exciting. though i think harrison ford is very very very optimistic lol not sure who are classed as first time signers, but Im still hoping for carrie and mark double, I really dont get why this doesnt happen, thye would sell out and tyson proved ppl will pay more money

Oops, skimmed over and deleted this email. Not doing that again in a rush.

I want it to be Carrie Fisher but shes not a first timer I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong anyone)

Or Mark Hamill, but again not a first timer I think.

Harrison Ford would be awesome (completely unrealistic)

Ewan McGregor or Natalie Portman from the prequels (as the two characters that didn't get on my nerves too much) would be nice.

Ooh, or Ian McDiarmid!

:D

james earl jones or harrison ford either of those would be fab. :D

James Earl Jones WON'T charge for his autograph and is deadly against it, allthough they could go the charity route. I was lucky to get him to sign at the novello theatre when he was in a play. Harrison Ford i think is nigh on impossible but would pay a bomb for his autograph.

I think it is more likely someone like Hammil, Fisher or mcdiamond which is still brilliant in my eyes. Christopher Lee was once announced so another possibilty.

I think we may be well off the mark as a lot of bounty hunters etc are on the circuit at the mo although we did have Lando last year!

Fingers crossed for a big name though!

:D

In my experience i'd say the wording was probably slightly off, as there isn't anyone(of a high calibre) that hasn't done at least one signing before! Even Ian McDiarmid and Mark Hamill have done them before. And Ahmed has obviously done the odd one in the States.

As for who i'd wish for(realistically or not), either Mark Hamill, Ian McDiarmid, Liam Neeson or Frank Oz would be pretty fantastic

In my experience i'd say the wording was probably slightly off, as there isn't anyone(of a high calibre) that hasn't done at least one signing before! Even Ian McDiarmid and Mark Hamill have done them before. And Ahmed has obviously done the odd one in the States.

Ahmed Best and McDiamid have never done a public signing, only 2 or 3 private ones (Ahmed did maybe 2 promotional signing in 99 but its a different thing).