Roadhouse 2

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce ROADHOUSE 2! It will be taking place at the Park Inn Hotel, Northampton over the weekend of Friday 18th - Sunday 20th March 2011!

Tickets are the same price as Roadhouse but we will now also be incorporting two other great shows: Vampire Diaries and Being Human!

Buy your tickets online Here!

We hope to have the website up and running soon and will let you know as soon as its online!

thanks

:blush:;)

Definitely! Bring back the Being Human gang so I can get a photo this time :blush:

You and me both! It is my one regret of Lfcc, I have a pic with Lenora and Russell from CM Midlands a year or so back and it seems really stupid that I didn't get one with all three especially as I was glued to Aidan all day. I'm an idiot!

I'm disappointed that this couldn't be a pure Supernatural con, but I don't blame ME one bit for that - I guess the majority of people who begged for a con couldn't/wouldn't buy tickets in the end so what can the organizers do? Equally, I'm delighted that the con will continue in some form as and have signed up, natch. Fortunately I do watch/enjoy all three shows, even if I'm not that invested in Vampire Diaries and Being Human. Hoping this does appeal to a lot of people across the three fanbases as this is my only outlet for Supernatural guests at the moment! We've got another chance, so let's not waste it. :P

I'm disappointed that this couldn't be a pure Supernatural con, but I don't blame ME one bit for that - I guess the majority of people who begged for a con couldn't/wouldn't buy tickets in the end so what can the organizers do? Equally, I'm delighted that the con will continue in some form as and have signed up, natch. Fortunately I do watch/enjoy all three shows, even if I'm not that invested in Vampire Diaries and Being Human. Hoping this does appeal to a lot of people across the three fanbases as this is my only outlet for Supernatural guests at the moment! We've got another chance, so let's not waste it. :poki:

Yeah i feel the same to be honest, with it being roadhouse 2 as well, a con purely for SPN again would of been better! but like u say i understand the reasoning for doing it this way, but i reckon with a few more SPN guests at any ME cons in any way, shape or form is a good thing that could lead to another purely SPN con again in the future..like i said on an earlier post, word of mouth is a powerful tool and the guests at roadhouse will do a great job of letting ppl know how sucessful RH was! :P

Yes will definatley be saving up to go to this and iam looking forward to meeting cast members from all three shows and as other people have said its a great idea incorparting the other two shows as it may bring more fans from the other shows it is also great seeing supernatural and being human getting a second chance at a convention looking forward to seeing you all there :poki:

• 1 month later...