Alastair's Angels

Meimi132

I so am XD I love when guests turn out to be epic when you didn't really expect em to be at all. Mark is one such case.

Was so glad I was on the right side not the left on the sunday XD much as I love Rob, was really feeling the Rolston vibe over the con weekend XD

Anyone else still wanna be an Angel XD

I so am XD I love when guests turn out to be epic when you didn't really expect em to be at all. Mark is one such case.

Was so glad I was on the right side not the left on the sunday XD much as I love Rob, was really feeling the Rolston vibe over the con weekend XD

Anyone else still wanna be an Angel XD

Hell yeah! Loved them both but Mark was such a huge surprise this weekend. I knew he would be fascinating in the talks because he has done so much great work, but who expected him to be so much fun?

Ooooh, me, me!

I've been a fan of Mark's since Aliens, and although he obviously hadn't done so many Spn eps as the others, he had a wealth of experience outside that show. It was a pleasure to hear his stories. And my word, what a party animal, by all accounts! I didn't stay up late enough to see him in action as I was a big lightweight, but it sounded like he really went for it, hee.

(Nothing against Chuck's Chicks, mind, as Rob was utterly adorable and very funny. I even bought his band's CD and have just imported it so I can listen to it on my iPod at work tomorrow.)

In short, yay Mark and all the other guests!

Mark was Fantastic!! proud to be one of Alastairs Angels :D

loving that i got his chair in the auction too :D

I am so jealous of you XD Surprised the chairs didn't go for more frankly. I mean they sat in them, AND signed them. And the highest was £40... the banners went for more... can't understand that XD

I think we should have a t-shirt!

I was not expecting Mark to be so awesome :D He was my favourite guest this weekend!

We kicked Gods ass!!

And as Team Captain I'd like to say that we are very proud of our team and we would love to work with you again :P

Mark was Fantastic!! proud to be one of Alastairs Angels :D

loving that i got his chair in the auction too :P

I am so jealous of you XD Surprised the chairs didn't go for more frankly. I mean they sat in them, AND signed them. And the highest was £40... the banners went for more... can't understand that XD

i was surprised to!! been at other events and they have gone for so much more...tho i was happy i got it for what i did lol, i was at my limit lol

just need to re-arrange things now so it can have pride of place :D

I was a Chuck Chick but I totally loved Mark too, he was friggin too much fun! He chatted to me and my mates randomly when we where looking at the huge wall schedule. And he said to me in autos that he could feel my heart beating fast in the photo room hahaha, then he rubbed my arm and said 'don't worry' :P he was really friendly and totally shocked me with his awesomeness :D

I think we should have a t-shirt!

I was not expecting Mark to be so awesome :blush: He was my favourite guest this weekend!

We kicked Gods ass!!

And as Team Captain I'd like to say that we are very proud of our team and we would love to work with you again :YAHOO:

You were a team captain? Epic!! I would have loved to put my hand up & volunteered for it, but I was too much of a wuss, and didn't know nearly enough I think, though I knew the Colt had 13 bullets so I wish I put my hand up instead of the guy that did XD

He was deffo my favourite guest of the weekend too :) We totally kicked Gods ass!!! XD

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alastairs-An...getting_started

since Chucks Chicks have a facebook page, thought id add one for Alastairs Angels too ;)

its currently just a picture as i have to go to work now lol

Nooooooiiiiiiiiice!!! I was gonna do it if no one else did XD Never made an FB group before though XD

Edited by Meimi132

I soooo wanted to be a Chucks Chick but I'm so glad I was an Alistair's Angel because we won!!! Mark even thanked me for 'helping' with the colt question.

I knew I would be surprised by him as the guests I'm not that fussed to see are normally awesome lol. He was such an interesting guy.