Next weekend con feat. Supernatural Annouced

Kyle Beech

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never watched Being Human and haven't ever really wanted to, I'm not a fan of UK tv, but I'm really looking forward to this con for the other 2 shows and I think the dates should be ok for me *fingers crossed*.

Tut tut Janine! Being Human is amazing, watch a couple of eps you may surprise yourself :D

Ohhh I couldn't make Roadhouse so I was really hoping for a second, I don't watch BH or VD so I'll probably sit this one out. I don't really understand how Bitten got a second con and not Roadhouse :D Oh wells, I do hope it's a success though :smile:

I personally dont watch the Vampire Diaries or being human.

I think if SM gave a full SPN con another shot it would sell better, it was only the first one after all and the guests absolutly loved the whole event, said it was one of the best they had done and word of mouth is a powerful tool!

Edited by i_am_your_angel_of_music

• Moderators

Unfortunately there's no guarantee that it'd do any better. They clearly still want to do something Supernatural related, just like Being Human too, so they're giving them another shot in this way.

Obviously this one didn't sell nearly as many as it needed to, nor anywhere near the amount of 'yes we want a con!' replies/votes etc we had.

I watch all 3 shows and so am really jazzed about this event - but I work Sundays and so need to get the day off work, but I've already used up all my holidays until 1st April :blush: so I've no idea if I can manage to wangle it. Really want to try though....

Well you could, at a push and with some planning and discussion with our Mr Too Tall, get everything done by the end of Saturday. I do hope you can make it. Or maybe you could have a chat with your boss and ask for an advance on your holiday, after all it's the end of March so pretty close to April no?

Thanks, but given that I have 4+ hours worth of travelling to get to Northampton each way, I think trying to do it in one day would kill me! Would much rather have the full weekend con experience!

Alas, no advance on holidays allowed... besides most of next year's allowance seems to have already been spoken for - perhaps I should cut down on my con-going! :(

ill only be doing the next one if its spn guests that i really want. i can't stand vd ( waits to be stoned ) and not that fussed about meeting the bh cast again.

this weekend was fantastic and that was because of the fact that we are all spn nuts.

I am not a huge fan of Vampire Diaries, but I do like Supernatural and Being Human. This is a tempting convention, but I am trying to be good next year and not attend so many events.... I am considering it though.

Edited by jcAngel

ill only be doing the next one if its spn guests that i really want. i can't stand vd ( waits to be stoned ) and not that fussed about meeting the bh cast again.

this weekend was fantastic and that was because of the fact that we are all spn nuts.

Agreeee completely, ill keep my eye on this con, but its only SPN guests im interested in :D