Next weekend con feat. Supernatural Annouced

Kyle Beech

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all booked......typical haha!!

Havent watched BH yet but having SPN and Vampire Diaries together is all good by me!

Would love another SPN only con too but can see why its not being done.....everyone who didnt book for Roadhouse only has themselves to blame for how to second event is gonna be tbh!

xxxx

darn more cons i wana go too

I'm all booked......typical haha!!

Havent watched BH yet but having SPN and Vampire Diaries together is all good by me!

Would love another SPN only con too but can see why its not being done.....everyone who didnt book for Roadhouse only has themselves to blame for how to second event is gonna be tbh!

xxxx

how do u afford to book everything??? i want ur job lol and ur time off u seem to get

• Moderators

There will definitely be tickets left.

The number of people at Roadhouse was low, so not many will have sold at the event itself (I assume that was what nat did?).

And judging on that, the next event won't sell out very quickly. Plus a mixed con will always cause a lot of people to wait, due to only being into one show etc.

Hopefully there'll be a nice balance for everyone in the end, but it'll probably sell at a steady pace.

I won't be going to this one. I've never seen the Vampire Diaries, and only casually watch Being Human, so wouldn't pay for a ticket to an event where I don't care about over half the guests. Plus time wise it's too close to something else I'm doing. I've done a joint con before, and remember sitting around for most of a day because there were 3 talks in a row about a show I didn't watch or care about.

I won't be going to this one. I've never seen the Vampire Diaries, and only casually watch Being Human, so wouldn't pay for a ticket to an event where I don't care about over half the guests. Plus time wise it's too close to something else I'm doing. I've done a joint con before, and remember sitting around for most of a day because there were 3 talks in a row about a show I didn't watch or care about.

I was just thinking about that, not having assigned seating will have to sit threw boring talks or just go sit at back as will lose seat when i dont stick around.

just hoping Being human doesnt take too much time and money away from other 2.

Im sure people will be fine with each other, there is always the bar or spot of shopping etc while what not people things is on,

theres lots of vampire shows out there, BH just doesnt do it for me.

Edited by flipp

I love Being Human and Supernatural and I do really enjoy Vampire Diaries too so I'm a happy bunny! Just remember that guest encounters are often on during talks so Massive Events being the clever beasts that they are will surely arrange things so that fans of individual shows won't have to "sit through talks of something they don't care about." There will be plenty of things going on to please everyone. Besides, people may end up being fans through the course of the weekend.

To be honest, i love vamp diaires but have never seen the other shows. I'm gonna watch being human to see what its like, and i may start on supernatural. With supernatural guests, a lot of people on that show have appeared in other shows too, like smallville, stargate, etc, so there will be plenty to do for everyone :blink:

To be honest, i love vamp diaires but have never seen the other shows. I'm gonna watch being human to see what its like, and i may start on supernatural. With supernatural guests, a lot of people on that show have appeared in other shows too, like smallville, stargate, etc, so there will be plenty to do for everyone :blink:

Agree. I'm presuming you didn't go to this con just gone, seeing as you haven't seen the show (doitdoitdoit), but one thing I loved was that all the guests had plenty of anecdotes concerning things other than Supernatural - the time just flew by. Some of the best talks ever, IMHO. There were some good questions, too, so that was a big help. But those guests were so entertaining and they really got into the whole experience (possibly because they're experienced con-goers in several cases), so I hope we can have more like them.

Agree. I'm presuming you didn't go to this con just gone, seeing as you haven't seen the show (doitdoitdoit), but one thing I loved was that all the guests had plenty of anecdotes concerning things other than Supernatural - the time just flew by. Some of the best talks ever, IMHO. There were some good questions, too, so that was a big help. But those guests were so entertaining and they really got into the whole experience (possibly because they're experienced con-goers in several cases), so I hope we can have more like them.

Yep, the talks were brilliant!

Sadly the ticket sales for this one didn't seem to warrant there being a second Supernatural-only convention.

I guess there's always a difference between who 'wants' one and who ends up going.

I think your right on that one. Its just such a shame as there seemed to be the demand for it! Poor SM, they just cant seem to win at the moment what with the low numbers for Bitten and now this. Oh well, just have to keep a beedy eye out regarding this one.

Having it split bewteen 3 shows is tricky... normally for a weekend con, we would buy a ticket regardless of who they get because you love the show as a whole and want to support both the show and SM/ME. With this all we can say is we might go depending on who they get, which I know might be the wrong way to look at it because we all know SM need tickets to get the guests but in a unique situation like this, that becomes a bigger factor when purchasing tickets as it has to be worth it if your not fans of all 3 shows.

Be interesting to see how it all plays out, good luck SM!!! :unsure:

Edited by gemma85