Schedule of Events

showmasters

• Moderators

looks like SM are a bit desparate to fill in some time to me...Quiz??? Not what I'm paying for...

It's not unusual for a convention to have activities such as that. They're often requested by attendees.

There's still the normal amount of talks etc, so you're not getting any less.

looks like SM are a bit desparate to fill in some time to me...Quiz??? Not what I'm paying for...

It's not unusual for a convention to have activities such as that. They're often requested by attendees.

There's still the normal amount of talks etc, so you're not getting any less.

Wouldn't it have been better to put an episode or 2 of Supernatural on a big screen or something.

Do you pay for the guest encounters? I just wondered I've been to some where you have to bid or win a encounter but at muggle mayhem they were free cause there wasn't very many people. Whats the deal at this con?

Yes, I believe they are paid for as normal at this con.

In the "How things work" thread, Too Tall put information on how these work if anyone needs to know :smile:

If you don't want to go to the quiz then don't, it's not like anyone is going to pin you down and force you to take part.

And I always feel that you're paying for the whole weekend experience, which for this particular weekend, includes a quiz.

• Moderators

Wouldn't it have been better to put an episode or 2 of Supernatural on a big screen or something.

Doesn't that just come down to personal preference?

I wouldn't want to pay £70+ to sit and watch something I've got at home. A quiz involving some of the guests/other attendees etc is something different.

I would imagine it is because the quiz at Bitten went down so well and people requested for it to happen again.

It was really good fun :smile:

How hard were the questions?

Doesn't that just come down to personal preference?

I wouldn't want to pay £70+ to sit and watch something I've got at home. A quiz involving some of the guests/other attendees etc is something different.

Fair point.

Do you pay for the guest encounters? I just wondered I've been to some where you have to bid or win a encounter but at muggle mayhem they were free cause there wasn't very many people. Whats the deal at this con?

Yes, I believe they are paid for as normal at this con.

In the "How things work" thread, Too Tall put information on how these work if anyone needs to know :smile:

Thanks Rhi :)

I loved the quiz at Muggle Mayhem, it was really fun! The prizes were pretty good aswell!

Looks good! Thanks. :smile:

I would imagine it is because the quiz at Bitten went down so well and people requested for it to happen again.

It was really good fun :D

How hard were the questions?

Most weren't bad, although a few were EVIL. Although most impressive considering the guys put it all together with 20 minutes' notice! :wub:

There's so much more of Supernatural to remember, though. I am going to SUCK. But I''ll have a lot of fun doing so. I love the quizzes - and there's always the possibility of the guests taking part like they did at Eclipse 2 and 3!

Most weren't bad, although a few were EVIL. Although most impressive considering the guys put it all together with 20 minutes' notice!

There's so much more of Supernatural to remember, though. I am going to SUCK. But I''ll have a lot of fun doing so. I love the quizzes - and there's always the possibility of the guests taking part like they did at Eclipse 2 and 3!

I have had so much longer than 20 mins this time :D

Most weren't bad, although a few were EVIL. Although most impressive considering the guys put it all together with 20 minutes' notice!

um yeah :D sorry about that :P

• Showmasters Admin

And a helper :D

• Showmasters Admin

We thought it would be something extra the attendees might like, sorry it's not for you. But as the old saying goes "can't please all of the oeople all of the time".