Autographica in 2011

showmasters

I didn't see the flyers but earlier on in this thread it was said that the names on them were Andy Green and Kenny Baker.

When Andy had to cancel Dave said he would now appear at Birmingham next April -

----

Hello everyone

Due to a work commitement Andy has had to postpone his visit with us. He will now do the April 2011 Birmingham show instead.

Dave Phillips

----

So I'm very much hoping that it was simply a mistake on dates and venues on the flyers, and we will all be in Birmingham next, a much better venue in my opinion.

i saw the flyer, but to be honest i thought it was for the sunday of the show as it had A16 guests and maybe it said heathrow, so I just dismissed it.

however birmingham may well be prooving to expensive? I dont know. and is more travel involved for the guests than would be at heathrow? that might be a consideration.

being in the south id prefer them all in london ;) lol but Im quite prepared to travel to brum for one as A16 was just superb, Im not gonna pass up any apollo guests no matter the location, the only concern I have is getting the time off work, if I can, Ill be at both shows next year regardless of london or brum.